UIL State Executive Committee to Meet (Richland Springs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he still controls that team and it’s business as usual, some of it will just have to be in the shadows and from that (14 minute phone). Nothing changes.

lol. Love it. Never enough blood for the anti-RS crowd.

Wait a couple days and see what RSISD does. My guess is that since they are on probation, they will not do anything that will cause a problem or raise an eyebrow. My guess is that JB moves on for now. But we shall see.

I thought all you needed to do was put Jesus in your program…

We do and we are proud to have God in our program. RS is successful. Girls and Boys. Not just Football. We also have great attendance on Wednesday Nights and FCA. Just like my Dad always says, in the middle of the field when the kids “mix it up” is, “The greatest victory you can have in life is to have Jesus Christ as your lord and savior. God is in control and I feel sorry for you to have that much hate towards my Dad and RS that you would make a statement like this.

Can't help but chuckle about all of this. My assumption is that the Burkhart suspension is effective immediately? Also, my assumption, since
Can't help but chuckle about all of this. My assumption is that the Burkhart suspension is effective immediately? Also, my assumption, since I cannot hear a damn thing on that video, is that Shawn Rogers is also suspended? If so, another assumption, is Etheridge is taking over as HC? I hope the players video, is that Shawn Rogers is also suspended? If so, another assumption, is Etheridge is taking over as HC? I hope the players can stay focused. Big distractions.

lol. Love it. Never enough blood for the anti-RS crowd.

Wait a couple days and see what RSISD does. My guess is that since they are on probation, they will not do anything that will cause a problem or raise an eyebrow. My guess is that JB moves on for now. But we shall see.
I believe he will stay on as athletic director. He is suspended from COACHING.

A forum can be moderated. I participate in many of them.
They can be moderated I never said they couldn’t but there is a fine line between moderating and editing by deleting or banning. The difference when Facebook got called out on it versus others is Facebook has a huge team of $3,000 per hour lawyers. The content that gets deleted or banned has to be egregious or else it can open a can of worms legally.

Can't help but chuckle about all of this. My assumption is that the Burkhart suspension is effective immediately? Also, my assumption, since I cannot hear a damn thing on that video, is that Shawn Rogers is also suspended? If so, another assumption, is Etheridge is taking over as HC? I hope the players can stay focused. Big distractions.
Just like the UIL SEC you are making assumptions.

They can be moderated I never said they couldn’t but there is a fine line between moderating and editing by deleting or banning. The difference when Facebook got called out on it versus others is Facebook has a huge team of $3,000 per hour lawyers. The content that gets deleted or banned has to be egregious or else it can open a can of worms legally.

This site is privately owned and is membership based. Legally, Mike can do as he pleases. That said, I am not a fan of someone editing posts. Make rules with consequences and apply them fairly and equally. I think Mike does that well.

lol. Sure add some scriptures to an already volatile thread. That will ensure calm. Mathew 7:5.

Back to the topic ...

What does the suspension include? ie. Can Burkhart attend games as a spectator? If he can serve as AD, which is unconfirmed, I would guess that is acceptable.

lol. Sure add some scriptures to an already volatile thread. That will ensure calm. Mathew 7:5.

Back to the topic ...

What does the suspension include? ie. Can Burkhart attend games as a spectator? If he can serve as AD, which is unconfirmed, I would guess that is acceptable.
Call Burky and ask...

"The truth has no defense against a fool determined to believe a lie" - Mark Twain

Go ahead and delete every post that calls out the truth. We all know how those titles were won. The Burkhart/RS legacy has been permanently stained.

If you've been paying attention you'd know that 1) I try my best not to delete anything...in most cases I leave most of the posts as they are and just lock the topic and 2) the only things I've deleted are things that violate the rules that you agreed to. You want to post about RS recruiting years ago? Post some pictures of your evidence, or proof...just saying you know it's been happening does not make it true.

Is this a public forum?

It's a privately owned website that's open to the public. That doesn't mean the public is free to do as they like.

If there is deleted content that doesn’t violate basic community standards but just disagreed with the administrator it could be argued the same that Facebook was accused of being a publisher not a public forum. So if I was in charge of this site I would be careful what I deleted or banned. It’s either a open forum or it isn’t there is no in between.

As I've stated numerous times before, the only posts that are removed are posts that violate the rules that everyone here agreed to.

No let them move on to Strawn and Benjamin

We've already been down that road. No need to go back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back