Top 5 underrated teams

I believe the SC eagles are underrated, but for good reason at the moment. We have been hit by the injury bug with several players. If they can get healthy and stay healthy as the season goes on, they will be a team to watch out for.

GO EAGLES!!!

Only ones I think under rated are May, Meadow, Borden County div 2 strawn and Jayton both playing well deserve to be moved up!

Buckholts, look how close they played Jonesboro and Calvert. With the kicker back in the game, they should go far. They get better with every game. The quarterback, Nathan Rice is top notch and could be the starting quarterback for any team, any size, in the state. In my opinion, they could beat any team in six man football on any given day now that their kicker is back.

Don't know if we're under rated or not, but I still haven't figured out the scoring system. Both of our wins have resulted in no gains; even though we 45'ed both. However, all three of our losses saw us jump up in rating. Granted, our three losses were against top 15 teams by the same ratings, but still confused.

coachsatcher,

In case you didn't know, the ratings are figured by reading the entrails of chickens, hogs, and steers that are butchered for the Guru's weekly BBQ. The more stock you donate for the BBQ, the better your chances of being ranked high.

Oh yeah, it helps if you meet or beat the spread against the teams that you play.

Isn't that a coaches wish? To be under-rated? To be able to go into games better than what your opponent thinks you are is a good thing.

oldfat&bald":3fukild4 said:
coachsatcher,

In case you didn't know, the ratings are figured by reading the entrails of chickens, hogs, and steers that are butchered for the Guru's weekly BBQ. The more stock you donate for the BBQ, the better your chances of being ranked high.

Oh yeah, it helps if you meet or beat the spread against the teams that you play.

That was my point. Each time we've beaten or met the spread; and won, our rating has dropped. I'm not much in to rankings and spreads, but I'm similar to every other coach who catches themselves taking a look and being curious the criteria.

Abbott and Turkey Valley are so grossly underrated. Especially for the fact that Abbott beat D.C. And Valley is (once again) loaded down with athletes.

Further note, where does Valley get these kids? That Buchanan kid is a stud, and they suit up 30 kids!

So not having mouthy fans makes you under-rated? If they are top 10, they can't be under-rated by much. For every rank below where you think a team should be, a team above them must be over-rated. The general consensus is that most fans think their team should be ranked higher. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you realize that the rest of the six man world may not see it your way. Ya know, cause they think THEIR team is the best.

Back