Top 30 teams after week3

oldfat&bald":zmgowmxs said:
CowboyP":zmgowmxs said:
Bighits123":zmgowmxs said:
The only prob I see is none. There is no importance
In a ranking system, all those numbers do is get people mad
I'm a fuzz over an opinion. You all will see true rankings after dec is over.
Rankings serve a purpose. They give us something to talk/debate/gripe/brag about.
They can also be used to antagonize others. The rankings are a great boredom reliever!

If it wasn't for the rankings, all anyone could do is whine about the refs screwing their favorite team on any given Friday night. I think Pete and Granger are getting a kickback from the refs. :)

I think Granger is getting about fives times as much as I am, but maybe next year . . .

FBsFun's comment doesn't even deserve a reply, but having played on a West Texas public school 6-man team that was an annual playoff contender every year, I can tell you that Tomball Christian and Emery can hang with any of them on any given night. But that's enough of that, that's why we play the games! Looking forward to the new rankings and watching the season play out.

On a fun note, it's obvious that Wonder Dog is either the Mayor of Throckmorton or Bracken... Way to be objective in your approach my friend.

Looking forward to another great week of football! And some new rankings to play around with.

Back