That crazy ranking machine of Granger's

OBK,
Mt. McLaughlin is the tallest peak in Tom Green county (I know, not saying much there) and it's on the other side of the Mighty North Concho river from the thriving metropolis of Water Valley. That would be south of the town. I know you've probably driven by it 100 times, it has the World War 1 monument at it's summit. Here's an excerpt from Mountain Zone.com...

McLaughlin Mountain is a mountain summit in Tom Green County in the state of Texas (TX). McLaughlin Mountain climbs to 2,398 feet (730.91 meters) above sea level.

Now who says you can't learn something new here on SixManFootball.com

WV Backer":2xqjk43d said:
OBK,
Mt. McLaughlin is the tallest peak in Tom Green county (I know, not saying much there) and it's on the other side of the Mighty North Concho river from the thriving metropolis of Water Valley. That would be south of the town. I know you've probably driven by it 100 times, it has the World War 1 monument at it's summit. Here's an excerpt from Mountain Zone.com...

McLaughlin Mountain is a mountain summit in Tom Green County in the state of Texas (TX). McLaughlin Mountain climbs to 2,398 feet (730.91 meters) above sea level.

Now who says you can't learn something new here on SixManFootball.com

Thanks, I ahve now that you mention it. Never knew it had a name.....

pojocrusader":3d0hb6z4 said:
Oh stop makin sense already WV !!!!!!!!!your embarrasing your townspeople

Not all Water Valley fans are bullflowing, pojo. However, a few overzealous fans can make everyone look bad. Remember what Donny Osmond said, "One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch girl."

Yikes, I just quoted Donny Osmond!

Old Bearkat":yahgmlmf said:
CowboyP":yahgmlmf said:
pojocrusader":yahgmlmf said:
I do believe this thread has been hacked, hijacked and mis-lead...... I would like to thank my sponsors Monster energy coca-cola, m&m's and spandex for keeping it tight
Your sponsors still haven't paid your psychiatric bill. Please send a check or money order for $2783 to Dr. Tinkle,
123 Dewey Cheatum lane Aquilla, tx.

I thought it was 123 Dewey Cheatum, Howe TX
How did I know you would be the first to catch that? Pojo's a little slow.

Old Bearkat do you know what happend to the dentist? I used to love his barb's & dart's, one of the thing's that finally started me posting after reading only for years. Hope he's ok and just busy. If I remember right he & wife had a baby a couple of years ago. Don't think he'd of lost his love of the sport/site from his attitude. Burnout? Ah well, as I've said before All Dentist's are part Devil.

rainjacktx":2yn0qusn said:
WildcatClassOf89":2yn0qusn said:
Thats terrible!! I was hoping we would meet up again in the Quarterfinals!! ;-)

Do tell. Who do you think will fall??

Best of luck to Coach Tyler and his Valley Patriots friday!!!

Crowell struggled against Follett on Friday. Had the Woods kid not gassed out in the middle of the third, you guys would be playing basketball this week.

Valley will have its hands full against a very athletic Ropes team. You guys need to focus on Meadow. I fear they have a little deeper bench than Follett does.

I don't see the Wildcats getting out of the second round.

But to answer your question, I have #3 Ira and # 5 BC losing this weekend.

The Cats are focused on Meadow! Its me thats looking ahead to another great matchup between the Cats and the Patriots. IIRC Meadow put us out of the playoffs our first trip after going up to sixman football some years ago.

So you say the Cats struggled? Granted the defense got off to a slow start the first half, but 600 yards of offense I don't think qualifies as struggling!! The Cats have to decrease the number of mistakes per game at this level or basketball will start the following monday. Turnovers get you beat!!

My guess is the poor young man you threw under the bus was exhausted. He had chased or ran from the Cats on both sides of the ball for four LONG quarters (game lasted forever!!). I thought he did a wonderful job! He took some pretty good hits and got up and soldiered on. My hats off to Follett as they played hard.

Hope to see you next friday somewhere like maybe Childress! ;-)

I didn't throw anyone under the bus. #3 for Follett was gassed in the third quarter.

Crowell was behind by as many as 14 points at one point - so yeah - considering Valley went up to Follett and ended the game by halftime, I would say you guys struggled.

Meadow knocks you guys out in the second round this year. You are just not that good.

51eleven":3oc6bz5w said:
Old Bearkat do you know what happend to the dentist? I used to love his barb's & dart's, one of the thing's that finally started me posting after reading only for years. Hope he's ok and just busy. If I remember right he & wife had a baby a couple of years ago. Don't think he'd of lost his love of the sport/site from his attitude. Burnout? Ah well, as I've said before All Dentist's are part Devil.

The last time I PM'd with him, he was just way too busy with the practice and the new kid. Heck, he might have made it a double by now......

CowboyP":3lax233o said:
Old Bearkat":3lax233o said:
CowboyP":3lax233o said:
pojocrusader":3lax233o said:
I do believe this thread has been hacked, hijacked and mis-lead...... I would like to thank my sponsors Monster energy coca-cola, m&m's and spandex for keeping it tight
Your sponsors still haven't paid your psychiatric bill. Please send a check or money order for $2783 to Dr. Tinkle,

I dunno, maybe high intelligence????

Old Bearkat":7ryh1p18 said:
CowboyP":7ryh1p18 said:
Old Bearkat":7ryh1p18 said:
CowboyP":7ryh1p18 said:
pojocrusader":7ryh1p18 said:

I dunno, maybe high intelligence????
If you have to ask, then probably not. Ill use cowboy's excuse......My internet connection is slow....oh and Im posting off of an iphone....lol

Back