Thanks

Thank you LittleDoc you are truly a gentlemen. I appreciate your kind words. Hornkeeper12, not you too. You have misunderstood my post. I was tooting Calverts Horn on their win and feeling bad for the kids of RS disappointment. Meaning that we understand others teams disappointments during a loss. I don't post tooting RS horn to throw them at other peoples face and if I offended anyone I'm sorry. Hornkeeper12 I considered you, Little Doc and Westexasflats the nicest people on this site.

You didn't offend me. I'm unoffendable. It's not even about this thread, or you in particular. But RJ does have a point, even if his methods of relaying his message is questionable. Its not about a single post, or thread. It's about the fact that it is constant. It is about the fact that if anyone does say anything negative about RS then they are belittled and bashed to a point that they won't even come on here anymore. If I were calling any one person out, I would have done so by name.

Hornkeeper12 you don't get it. RJ doesn't have a problem with others from RS it's just me. No with him it's not about RS it's about the fans and do the fans not have a right to be proud of their teams? To keep silent is showing their support for their town and team? The reason a lot of people don't come on the board anymore isn't because of RS, its being afraid of tirades or that someone may put their post down.

bb48fan I haven't met you. I see you have 16 post. I find it amazing that you pick this thread out to say anything. All the same it's nice to meet you. I hope I haven't offended you and if so I'm sorry.

P.S. I forgot to put Bearkat's name down as my most favorite. He's never said a bad word. If he doesn't like my post I'm sure he ignores them.

No, I get it, RJ don't like you. I'm not gonna argue that. But it's NOT just you. In fact, you're not even his favorite target. That would be Goob, also from RS.

An actual conversation I had 5 days ago.
Me: I don't see you on sixmanfootball.com much anymore? You stopped posting.
Friend: you mean RichlandSpringsfootball.com? Yeah, kinda lost interest.

I won't speak for everyone else, but that is a why I don't post that much anymore as well.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your team, I am. But do I start a new thread about my team 5 times a week? No I dont. And if I do start a thread about my team, which I have, I isually put it in the district thread so that all of the people who could care less about my team doesn't have to sift through it on the main thread.

rainjacktx":3jlqmi44 said:
Not saying anything about the kids, or the foster parents. I'm calling out people like you. The inbred idiots that make hating anything RS so enjoyable.

Live in your little circle. Believe your stupidity. Just don't pretend that anyone outside said circle gives a rip.

So maybe stop trying to play the innocent little victim. God. Just shut the hell up.

rainjacktx":3jlqmi44 said:
How many number one fans does RS have? Is that because the collective IQ of the RS Nation can't manage to count to two?

RJ, i'm a RS fan have been for years. Now listen up, i went to HS and then College, then to the US Army. Served 1 year on the DMZ of Korea in combat and then 1 year combat in Vietnam. I was hurt in Vietnam and now i carry a 70% VA Disability. I was married and still am to the same woman for 44 years, have 2 grown college educated girls. I love every 6 man school in this great state and always will, we AINT all inbred idjits...So leave MsB alone she is just a little lady that loves her team and family..PS, i've never met MsB but i know who she is

I'm sorry but she gets on my nerves to she is probably worse than Goober with all his miss spelling. Richland fans like to play the oh so sorry me card, and I'm so much better than you at the same time. Yes Richland is a good program but they suffer from the lack of competitionidos. All they best teams are up around the panhandle or west Texas and yet they are stuck with east Texas teams. You know why? Because they know how they play and understand the style and they like to make it easy on their self and play easy kill. Much like Valley their coach is awesome give them that but who do they play? Obviously no one if they are in the semi game. People can call me dumb or stupid but I know I'm right look at the schedule for Valley they play no one Ira can be a case but I think that is a cover other than Ira who do they play? And I guess Happy is a cover to since they got 45'ed. Valley must be buddy buddy with the UIL or something because there is no way its that easy to make it to semi finals. Six man is just like any other school politics and who you know that is all it takes.

Actually,
I wasn't gonna say anything else.
Ever.
I've been criticized (and worse)
for speaking my mind in an extremely forthright fashion,
to posters I believed to be men.
I've even apologized a few times.

But RJ,
I don't believe I've ever heard anyone speak to a Lady like that.

If this is truly a family show
then you need to apologize.
jus sayin'.

When a person, man or woman, logs in to a message board and starts to spout their opinion they forfeit their right to any sort of chivalry. You want to talk the talk, you'd better be ready to walk the walk. Written opinion has no gender. The folks that want to jump up and defend MelaniB because of her gender should really be looking at what she's written and not let themselves be influenced by the fact that she reminds them of their grandmother. Go back and look at some of the things she's posted then you might better understand where rainjack is coming from. I'm not saying he's right, not saying he wrong. What I am saying is this business of "you owe her an apology because she's a woman" is nonsense. I don't need a lecture about how "I was raised to respect women" because I was too, but this is a message board. Opinions have no gender.

OK WV it's apparent that you are RJ's boy. Talk the Talk then Walk the Walk, Hornkeeper12 that's why people close down the message board. If anyone doesn't like me or my post then Please make the sensible choice of not reading them. I don't mean to offend anyone. No one!!!! I speak my opinion and 3 people come running for a fight. That's real men??????

What is so amazing about the fact I picked this thread to speak my mind? Yes, I’ve only made 16 posts. What can I say other than I guess I’m just quiet. I’m also new in here…I don’t claim to know anything regarding 6-man football, any of the rivalries throughout the state/regions/areas/districts, whatever, nor any of the past arguments on this site, but I have read A LOT of the threads in here, and this particular one struck a nerve with me. I’ve actually been contemplating the last several days on what to say, if I should say anything, and when hornkeeper said what he said, I couldn’t help but agree.

It’s not jealousy driving my post at all. It was said that RS kids are dang good kids who played their hearts out and gave 100% and the problem is seeing them disappointed. I’m sure they are, I’m sure they did and I’m sure they were, but that’s life. My team also consists for dang good kids who played their hearts out and gave 100%, and we are on the right track, in my opinion, with our coaching staff, but we got outplayed by better teams plain and simple. Two of those teams, in fact, are still in the running, and I am glad for them. I think most people in here can argue that their teams consist of good kids who give their all.

To me, IMHO, the whole thread is just a little overdramatic. “The Coyotes will never die. They will go on and on.” Really? They lost a football game. It’s not the end of the world, so stop making it sound that way. And to those of you who may be thinking I have something against RS…I do not. I don’t even know where they are. Apparently they have been very successful over the past several years and that speaks volumes for their program…they should be proud of themselves just as their fans should be. I just feel that “Congratualtions, Calvert, on moving forward. Y’all played a great game. Better luck next time, RS…y’all played a great game as well and we are very proud of you” would have been a more sincere congratulatory rather than what was posted.

WV Backer":2qq9wx7w said:
When a person, man or woman, logs in to a message board and starts to spout their opinion they forfeit their right to any sort of chivalry. You want to talk the talk, you'd better be ready to walk the walk. Written opinion has no gender. The folks that want to jump up and defend MelaniB because of her gender should really be looking at what she's written and not let themselves be influenced by the fact that she reminds them of their grandmother. Go back and look at some of the things she's posted then you might better understand where rainjack is coming from. I'm not saying he's right, not saying he wrong. What I am saying is this business of "you owe her an apology because she's a woman" is nonsense. I don't need a lecture about how "I was raised to respect women" because I was too, but this is a message board. Opinions have no gender.
That's like saying there are certain times that it's ok to be bad. manners aren't subjective. with your logic you would slam a child that comes on here and says something childish? how could anyone do that and claim to be raised to have any respect at all? I'm going to steal and change another guys line and say...

I don't like that about you.

OlGus I've been on here for a long time. I know which are children and those that aren't. I would never jump a kid. You don't have to like me just quit reading my post. If you see my name run the other way. I am opinionated and do speak my mind. My parents did a great job of teaching me respect for others. But how do you do that when you write a post and men come jumping on your head. Tell me, anything but to leave the board because that's one thing I won't do. I'm sorry people don't like me. I'm not on here for popularity. I am a sixman mom and grandmother. I'm here to stay so I will say it again PLEASE DON'T READ MY POST IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME!!!!

bb48fan I understand how you and hornkeeper12 could of miss construed my post. I want to say that Richland Springs have nothing to do with my post. In fact they are so busy in their lives with their kids. Life didn't stop because of the loss with Calvert. I was speaking my own opinion and I did wish both Calvert and Throck the best of luck. I feel like I needed to clear the air that not one of the RS fans have said a word and they won't. They too have left the message board and take things said with a grain of salt if they do read anything. They are clearly a fine group of people.

Back