Texas Rangers 2011

granger":orl5nxu6 said:
Please send an APB out for MarkF... good grief, what a game

I'm sick to my stomach!
They had pitchers hitting..
No APB..need a wheelchair after this

Cruz Hurt....
Yes what a game,one strike away two different times

Epic Fail! Lets walk a guy who is 0-4 to pitch to a guy batting over .400 against us...

I am extremely pessimistic about game 7 now...I guess if Harrison gets in trouble Wash is going to have Moreland and Gentry available for a few innings each..........

Why not just have Holland finish the game out!

Cruz looked like Magellan out there in the field!

I'm not even going to watch game 7

markf":38raodzk said:
granger":38raodzk said:
Please send an APB out for MarkF... good grief, what a game

I'm sick to my stomach!
They had pitchers hitting..
No APB..need a wheelchair after this

Cruz Hurt....
Yes what a game,one strike away two different times

What about that 9th inning attempt by Cruz. Seriously, his major concern was the wall. Catch the ball, season over, take home trophy. Awesome player, but that one will hurt his pride if he watches it back. It is what it is.

I'm going with Rangers in a decisive win tomorrow! To be so close and not take it, that feeling of a short year ago has to be weighing heavy on them about now. Big wake up call, it could happen again. I believe that will drive them.

One strike away from the world championship of the world. Twice. And they blew it.

(The world champions of the world comment was a tip of the hat to one of the Nasty Boys, Rob Dibble. Who, by the way, is very closely named to what I post here quite often.)

I'm still bummed over last night. Football is "my" sport, I need some cool fall Friday night lights. Baseball in October? Maybe in other places. Why should I care, I never played organized BB. Well Coach Royal said dance with the one who brung ya. Been dancin some every year for the last 40 with the Rangers, usually waiting on that post all-star slide to begin. Now they've finally come as far as you can go. 7th game of the WS. They're Pro's, they can shake off last night. Holiday's out. Carpenter's not fully rested & needs to be paid back for cussin Napoli. We wouldn't be here without Nefty or Nellie. Wash is confident in Harrison & he can always try throwing the kitchen sink at em' again if needed. All the other dancers done gone home. One last dance for the year. They about wore me out. But don't play no stinkin sad song. I love Faded Love but not tonight! Best dance ever, so far.
Maybe I'll get enthusiastic when they start pitchin' & swingin'.

Congrats to St.Louis..
Last night took the wind out of our sails
I will NEVER understand game 6 after Josh went deep
and put us ahead by 2,,Wash brought in 42 yr old Oliver
to pitch to 7-8-9. in bottom of 10th.Why??
Bergman, Congrats on getting out of Houston for you
never would have had a chance for this [thats you u Lone Granger] lol

Pitchers and Catchers report in Feb....

I know... I was indifferent to this, being an Astros fan... known of Berkman since he was in high school, love Nolan... Rangers are here to stay. solid club, great ownership. I can only watch with envy

Yep, it was almost poetic for sport's. Game 6: 9th, a kiss, a kiss, not tonight. Game 7: you knew it was comming, goodbye. I'm not bitter or frustrated.

Back