Texas Rangers 2011

So,
when the Cowboys
make it to the Superbowl
this part of the world will have
basically
swept the major sports market.

They quoted Jim Whacker on TV, "Unbelieveable". It has been. Still is. No matter what else happens no one can say this team hasn't got sand, or, grit. Never thought I'd see last year in my lifetime after all those other years, much less this. Stared to buy another ALCS/WS T-shirt but I'm holdin out for a WC one. Beat their best pitcher tonight. C'mon Rangers, ONE MORE WIN !!!

Last nights game was one of the best pitching performances I've seen live, and then to see tonights game. Awesome. I have to say I have had some pretty good luck on going to games, seeing the nelly walk off game, and then last nights and tonights. One more game!

It is amazing the parallel between the Rangers and Mavericks in the Finals/World Series
Game 1 Miami/St. Louis Win
Game 2 Dallas/Texas Win
Game 3 Miami/St. Louis win
Game 4 Dallas/Texas Win
Game 5 Dallas/Texas Win

After reading 3 national columnists today I must have dozed off at the end of last night's game & been dreaming. The Rangers didn't win. The Card's had a melt down, La Russa had a brain freeze, "bullpengate". A batter calling a steal. Bullpen coach Lilliquist the linguist couldn't tell the difference between Lynn & Motte, then Motte & Rzepczynsky because of crowd noise (if he had the least amount of doubt about what he heard in that situation wouldn't you have yelled what or huh into the phone?). Hope they're still rattled tomorrow night & not focused because of this. If, if, if. Give Wash some credit. If Josh was healthy would it already be over?

51eleven":2ha3luwz said:
After reading 3 national columnists today I must have dozed off at the end of last night's game & been dreaming. The Rangers didn't win. The Card's had a melt down, La Russa had a brain freeze, "bullpengate". A batter calling a steal. Bullpen coach Lilliquist the linguist couldn't tell the difference between Lynn & Motte, then Motte & Rzepczynsky because of crowd noise (if he had the least amount of doubt about what he heard in that situation wouldn't you have yelled what or huh into the phone?). Hope they're still rattled tomorrow night & not focused because of this. If, if, if. Give Wash some credit. If Josh was healthy would it already be over?

Very True,If Josh were healthy this thing would be already a done deal.
I couldn't for the life of me understand running [the tieing run] top 9
WTH? Does Albert have that much pull where he can make his
own call?
La Russa F.O.S! He messed up .Peroid..
It was indeed very very loud...I like the fact that Wash stuck
with Murphy..worked out.
Carpenter is a pricck,,,he you see him cussing Napoloi?
So is C.J....Hope he goes to the DisAstro's...
I made TV,,I am on the front row right center with boths
hands over my head freaking in 5th Cards leading 2-1
bases loaded 2-2-2..Sent the picture to Grangers phone
maybe he can put it on here,,computer hanicaped there for me..

ONE MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice markf! My gf made the tv on sunday's game with her sign for murphy. while I was in the bathroom. One More and we finally get that commissioners trophy.

Come On Rangers!!! Sound the Charge! Blow Em' out, kick they're butt's Tonight, finsh em' off. I want to go to Strawn's last home game of the year tomorrow night.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back