Texas Rangers 2011

Looks like Detroit and Texas, Texas will have home field ... advantage?

I'm really glad the Yankees got beat. It would have been sweeter if Texas had laid another whipping on them.

I'm a little concerned about the Rangers inability to play well in Detroit. Maybe they will rise to the occasion.

Watching the game on Fox. Terry Francona doing color, and really is doing a good job. He can actually make up for the smugness of Joe Buck. Very personable.
What a finish, walk-off grand slam.

I just love the way Ron Washington talks, look at this quote closely:
“For you guys that haven’t seen Nelson every day, he’s capable of doing exactly what he’s doing,” Rangers manager Ron Washington said.

Kickoff today at 3:19 PM. Ace VS ACE. Will they finish it off there? Follow live on line thru Fox Sports, listen on ESPN radio in/near the D/FW metromess (google Texas Ranger Radio for other local stations) if you can't watch on TV. 10% chance of rain this afternoon in Detroit, 80% after 8:00.

Off to game 6 in what has been a stressful series.
Verlander threw what 130 pitch's ,,Wow!!!
Whatever happens,,What a ride this is!!
Parking lot opens 5 hours before first pitch saturday ,,
I'll be there..Hope i'm not there sunday,,,Drained..Go RANGERS!!

Mark your right, the tense-ness from inning to inning is unprecedented for me throughout this series and the last. It's been edge of the seat stuff nearly all the way. They never said die or uncle today after gettin down. I'd about given up & they came back & took it to the last out.
After wating nearly 40 years to get to the WS though, if we're goin back it's only fitting we do so from home. If they can come back from 3-1 (now 3-2) to beat us in our own park they deserve to win. I expect the park to be on full rock n roll and it's time for at least one team to go off on the others. Hope that home field advantage plays out well.

W. O. W. Almost 40 years of almost nuthin n goin to The WS back to back. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY COOL WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. SAW THAT WS TICKETS ARE NOW STARTING AT 275 AND UP FOR STANDING ROOM ONLY! GO RANGERS!!

Old Bearkat":25ut2y9t said:
Definitely cool. Back to back pennants.

Been a Ranger season ticket holder since 97,,been laughed at
questioned why? Been thru yrs of bad baseball,,It has paid off
The Rangers are going to be good for years to come..
Got home at 3am ouch!! Paying for it now..
Thank God for Nolan Ryan

I'm laughing at that selfish knucklehead owner of the
other team down the road,,This is the way a organization
should be run,Not one man calling all the shots..
World Series here we come...
Also i hope Cliff Lee is enjoying his flat screen TV

298997_2345607553811_1058683857_32811493_1536464831_n.jpg

Wow!!! Elvis!!! What a play,,What a game!!!!

Josh is Hurt,,,But strong enough to hit a SF to tie

Young winning SF....So Tense...So Fun...So Good

Back