Texas-Oklahoma

The starters for Texas shifted out after the 3rd series on offense. But they did come back in. And OU can afford to put reserves in, with 45 texas players on their roster. Sorry I just hate Oklahoma because their state pride comes from Texas players beating other Texas players.

The Godfather #5":2yroevbg said:
Red_Devil_DDS":2yroevbg said:
Did you watch the Pats game last week? Morris had a very good game. Had he not been ineligible for 3 years in college, I think he would be a household name today.

i don't know if that would have mattered. tech doesn't run the ball enough to get a running to be a household name as a runningback. he is good.

Just to clarify, Morris played under Spike Dykes' tenure. He was ineligible for several seasons, probably for grades. Morris wouldn't fit well into Leach's system, but in Dykes' he was the prototype college RB.

oujohnny":1x0smx77 said:
8) well oklahoma and texas won this weekend. missouri is a very good team. they will probaly finish first or second in the north. well texas beat up on iowa state, and now we get them this week in ames. see how many ou, can score before bob stoops pulls the regulars, or first string out. he usually dosen,t let them play long in the 3rd quarter. i notice macky kept his regulars in too run up the score, with 7-minutes in the 4th quarter, thats bad. we ou fans know why he did it just too catch up with us overall points on offense and defense. stoops, would never keep his first string in that long, that shows the sportsmanship between bob, and macky. you longhorns fans know what i mean. texas has baylor this week. ou will win out for the big 12-south. see ya ou-johnny.

texas had the entire 3rd string run a drive in the second quarter when the game was 14-0. and mack kept them in because the starters wouldn't gain anything by 1 play drive touchdowns, defensive touchdowns etc. the first string needs to get their snaps. i guarantee stoops will have his starters in late into the 3rd and will have some in in the 4th as texas did.

oujohnny":1nmdajmh said:
8) well oklahoma and texas won this weekend. missouri is a very good team. they will probaly finish first or second in the north. well texas beat up on iowa state, and now we get them this week in ames. see how many ou, can score before bob stoops pulls the regulars, or first string out. he usually dosen,t let them play long in the 3rd quarter. i notice macky kept his regulars in too run up the score, with 7-minutes in the 4th quarter, thats bad. we ou fans know why he did it just too catch up with us overall points on offense and defense. stoops, would never keep his first string in that long, that shows the sportsmanship between bob, and macky. you longhorns fans know what i mean. texas has baylor this week. ou will win out for the big 12-south. see ya ou-johnny.

I hate to burst your bubble but you are playing in Lubbock this year! We know what happened the last time you came to the hub city! Don't get your hopes up about winning out! Our offense is looking awesome and the defense is starting to shut teams down! Watch out for the dark horse! :wink: Don't worry Stoops will have his starters in the whole game!

yea, but Tech has to come to Austin and we all know how that turns out.... easiest part of the Texas schedule right now, Iowa State, Baylor, Nebraska (wow-hard to say that).. gives UT a chance to get it back in line, then the stretch run of tough games @ Okla St, vs Tech and @ A&M... I think OU is the best team in the Big XII, but man are they shaky at times.

granger":3f3tdjiq said:
yea, but Tech has to come to Austin and we all know how that turns out.... easiest part of the Texas schedule right now, Iowa State, Baylor, Nebraska (wow-hard to say that).. gives UT a chance to get it back in line, then the stretch run of tough games @ Okla St, vs Tech and @ A&M... I think OU is the best team in the Big XII, but man are they shaky at times.

I don't think it matters THIS YEAR where UT is playing. They have way too many injuries and arrested players! If anybody wants to beat UT then this is the year to do it. :wink:

8) :lol: hog-caller 10. anybody that knows football, tech is known for there offense. there defense stinks. they will have a long day when the sooners come too lubbock. i be there for that game. the crowd will try too pump up the tech players. but when sam bradford airs out the nall too malcolm kelly and crew look out, it may be over by 3-quarters. alot of sooner fans will be there. tech has no defense. look what missouri did too them. wait till oklahoma gets a hold of them. last year in norman tech was ahead at half 17-7, and oklahoma shut them down in the second half, i was at that game and loved it. hopefully they will graham on his back, and running for his life, and throwing it out on the sidelines. see ya at the game boomer sooner always ou-johnny.

Sure ou-johnny! Just like they did to Colorado!

I don't converse with idiots! Sorry!

I'll talk to UT, ATM, and any other fans! But not stupid OU fans!

hogcaller10":18x52qgr said:
I don't converse with idiots! Sorry!

I'll talk to UT, ATM, and anyone else but stupid OU fans!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Arguing with OU Johnny is like arguing with a 10 year old! "Oh yeah, well, my college has prettier colors than yours!" :cry: You know arguments like that are what we are used to when he (one letter at a time) types on the keyboard!

Unfathomable amounts of giberish and useless information that isn't even backed by factual evidence!

Just another band wagon jumper!

He's probably gonna come back and say that he was a sooner fan all his life or something of that nature! He probably was a Florida State or Miami fan until OU started winning!

8) :lol: hogcaller-10 you idiot, i have always been a oklahoma sooner fan. i was born in okc, and went too school at davis,okla. and played for the davis wolves, in four-years when i was in high school football we went 57-4, and two state champioships in class 2a ball. we still hold the state record for 11-man ball with 29-1 record over two years. they run the wishbone down there in davis, kind of like the munday moguls run the bone. so don,t tell me nothing about football, you idiot. i have always been a diehard sooner fan win or lose, and never a bandwagon person. i am a seminole-chickasaw indian from the great state of oklahoma, and proud of it. my loyalty is too oklahomam and my dallas cowboys. so get over it. and you have a nice day. alot of throckmorton, and newcastle people know me as ou-johnny. and look forward too too playing the aggies in norman this weekend look for 85,000 screaming sooner fans. look for me in a straw cowboy hat in the south endzone. the aggies don,t have a chance, when the fans get the players fired up too play. see you on tv haha ou-johnny.

The Godfather #5":28fi43bp said:
oujohnny, are you the grammar teacher in olney?

I have family in Olney and they have good grammar. I think the IQ went down when Johnny moved there! I bet the IQ went up in Davis when he left! :lol:

Here's a hint......if you want a big letter after a period then you have to hold the shift key and press the letter. They also make periods instead of commas so you don't have one long line of giberish! :wink:

And Johnny, I'm glad to know that you are a real OU fan......but if you were so good in high school then why didn't you go to OU? I'm guessing it's because of your English skills! :cry: It may be because they don't recruit from Oklahoma.....all the real talent comes from Texas!

Where's TUjohnny? Did we hurt his feelings?

Oh....I bet he's studying the Oklahoma version of hooked on phonics so he can figure out how to make a statement make sense! :D

"they run the wishbone down there in davis, kind of like the munday moguls run the bone" OUJOHNNY

yeah, thats great davis runs the bone.......because munday doesnt. they have a new offense..........pistol set. double split with slots, qb in gun with dockins set to the right or left.
so, there goes that theory that you know so much about football.

I could be wrong on this, but didnt jenks or tulsa union one go undefeated for like 2-3 straight years?? so 29-1 wouldnt make that a better record...
and you have the dignity to call somebody else an idiot???

by the by, hows it going to be sitting at home this year during the playoffs?

Back