Teams to watch.

Cougarfan13, you continue to show your ignorance in this matter. Ignorance is nothing to be ashamed of, but blatant buffoonery is something one should strive to mitigate. Clearly this isn't working out for you.

Cougarfan13":35yetzvj said:
I think you sit at home in your stained undies and hope someone replies to your silly posts..... so I'll humor you....THE WEST IS WEAK THIS YEAR COMPARED TO THE EAST!

What are undies? Trust me, scooter - you have a long ways to go before you approach humor. I mean your posts are funny, but kinda like dressing up a monkey in baby clothes is funny.

WV Backer":or8nke3i said:
Cougarfan13, you continue to show your ignorance in this matter. Ignorance is nothing to be ashamed of, but blatant buffoonery is something one should strive to mitigate. Clearly this isn't working out for you.

Yeah. Leave the buffoonery to Goob. He's much, much more entertaining.

rainjacktx":nuqq97yo said:
LOL - D1 East was a meat grinder last year? Please tell me that was sarcasm.

If your reply was to me you need to go re-read.. Abbott was the Cinderella last year who snuck in through the east... Only had to beat Crowell in one game.. Where Crowell had to go through SC, GC, and BC

90sLegend":34js9e8e said:
Ex eagle":34js9e8e said:
Jonesboro has beaten Milford three years in a row, we held them to 16 points this year, give them the credit they deserve.
They beat up on an injured team that didn't have there starting quarterback.... Jonesboro scored 20 points early in the game (14 points off of milfords turnovers) and then went nearly 3 quarters without scoring. They won the game, but showed signs of vulnerability. There a good team but not as tough as i thought....

Maybe we were at different games. I remember Jones handling them until they lose their stud midway through the second quarter.

WV Backer":1ytllkdf said:
Works for ME, that's all I care about, not whether you crybabies are offended or not.... I remember Trinidad fans crying in high school just like you guys do, it's hilarious, grown men , "MY TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOUR TEAM", keep up the whining till the last game of the season, I need a good laugh! You Hillary voters are so entertaining..........https://youtu.be/EKUz3_bzFK4 See, I can post in colors too, wow, these East TX. trailer trash can tech it up when they have to....looooooool

Cougarfan13":1g6gaukj said:
Works for ME, that's all I care about, not whether you crybabies are offended or not.... I remember Trinidad fans crying in high school just like you guys do, it's hilarious, grown men , "MY TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOUR TEAM", keep up the whining till the last game of the season, I need a good laugh! You Hillary voters are so entertaining..........https://youtu.be/EKUz3_bzFK4 See, I can post in colors too, wow, these East TX. trailer trash can tech it up when they have to....looooooool

The Beverly Hillbillies was in color too...50 years ago. Way to "tech it up". Next thing you know, you might figure out how to listen to Dueling Banjos in stereo.

WV Backer":1fe2e3nr said:
90sLegend":1fe2e3nr said:
...And in D1 I see Jonesboro and Borden squaring off in the championship game no upsets at all over there.
So I reckon Happy, Sterling City, Ira and Garden City need not apply? Maybe Zephyr, Abbott and Gorman should just start airing up the basketballs now? Little early to start calling your shots isn't it hoss?
Abbott is going to have a down year, and the way penelope is playing, i dont see abbott making the playoffs. Zephyr is a good team, but they got 45 in the playoffs last year and theres no way they can compete with jonesboro this year. Happy, Sterling city and Ira, are all strong but no one in the west can stop corbin summers and that borden county offense. I have no idea what garden city brings to the table this year but ill find out when they play milford.

rycomc":3pqj973f said:
90sLegend":3pqj973f said:
Ex eagle":3pqj973f said:
Jonesboro has beaten Milford three years in a row, we held them to 16 points this year, give them the credit they deserve.
They beat up on an injured team that didn't have there starting quarterback.... Jonesboro scored 20 points early in the game (14 points off of milfords turnovers) and then went nearly 3 quarters without scoring. They won the game, but showed signs of vulnerability. There a good team but not as tough as i thought....

Maybe we were at different games. I remember Jones handling them until they lose their stud midway through the second quarter.
They were up 14-8 when #3 got hurt... and both of jonesbores first 14 points were on 2 unforced turnovers... thats definitely not handling a team.....

pistol":1agezrf0 said:
rainjacktx":1agezrf0 said:

If your reply was to me you need to go re-read.. Abbott was the Cinderella last year who snuck in through the east... Only had to beat Crowell in one game.. Where Crowell had to go through SC, GC, and BC

Abbott beat a really good coolidge team that probably makes it to the semifinals last year if they were from the west, just to even make it to the playoffs. Then beat a really good blum team. They beat a really good milford team in round 3 that beat them in district, and 45 an athletic zephyr team. Last year was no cake walk for abbott at all....

90sLegend":2ldvl06w said:
pistol":2ldvl06w said:
rainjacktx":2ldvl06w said:

Abbott beat a really good coolidge team that probably makes it to the semifinals last year if they were from the west, just to even make it to the playoffs. Then beat a really good blum team. They beat a really good milford team in round 3 that beat them in district, and 45 an athletic zephyr team. Last year was no cake walk for abbott at all....

you saying coolidge would make it to the semis in the west tells us all we need to know for this conversation

Zephyr, i Really like this Zephyr team, i still havent seen enough tape to see what it is exactly that they do best, but i see them hanging in there and making it a ball game against richland this week.

Only one word jumps out at me........... CLUELESS!!!!!

Back