TAPPS Volleyball Playoffs

freeagent

Six-man pro
State finals: Nov 6 & 7 in San Antonio
Brackets: http://www.tapps.net/TournamentBrackets.html

Here's the six man schools (in bold) with their ladies in the playoffs:

Regional Finals

1A - Seguin Lifegate Christian vs. Duncanville Christway (def champs), 4 pm Sat @ Plano John Paul II
Boerne Geneva vs. Irving Stonegate, 4 pm Sat @ San Antonio Durbon Center
Bellville Faith vs. Orange Community Christian, 4 pm Sat @ Tomball Concordia Lutheran
Amarillo Ascension vs. Wichita Falls Notre Dame Catholic , 4 pm Sat @ Ft. Worth Nolan Catholic

2A - Shiner St. Paul Catholic vs. Alvin Living Stones Christian, 2 pm Sat @ Tomball Concordia Lutheran
Amarillo Arbor Christian vs. Abilene Christian, 2 pm Sat @ Ft. Worth Nolan Catholic
Conroe Covenant Christian vs. Bulverde Bracken Christian (def. champs) , 2 pm Sat @ San Antonio Durbon Center

3A - Amarillo San Jacinto Christian vs. Arlington Pantego Christian, Noon Sat @ Ft. Worth Nolan Catholic

bigred507":3s2mm2mt said:
Lifegate who do you pick in all this. The game I would like to see, but will be in plano. Is Living Stone and Shiner game.

I don't pick white ball sports.

But if I was going to pick one to attend for quality of play, you might have the right one ...

In other news, coachpeters is now on triple secret probation for ticking off the private school boards moderator ...

sorry guys but i just cant see my school, notre dame, losing the rest of the season. they won the championship last year pretty easily minus the game from duncanville christway. AND they didnt even have the district MVP who broke her leg and couldnt play in the final two district games or the playoffs. did i mention she still got 1st team all state??? Anything can happen and i understand that but we didnt lose anybody and gained 5 or 6 solid players. i think we pretty much have this one.

Back