Stupid is as stupid does

Dogface":3i7jiicc said:
fajitapete":3i7jiicc said:
Sometimes superintendents are really stupid
Oh pray tell,
why on earth would you think such a thing?
All our Supe's are highly edjumacated men.

There exists in large numbers a creature called "An Overeducated Idiot".

I once heard a superintendent referred to as Mr. SillyPants; after I listened to his intro and narration at a football game I figured that was a misnomer and it should be Superintendent Ego.

The school district I live in has a fairly awesome superintendent. I am sure that he will eventually do something that will royally hack me off but so far I am moderately impressed (apparently awesome only moderately impresses me since I am such a cynic I am always sure that something is going on in the background of which I would not approve). At least he ahsn't publicly made a fool of himself like quite a few superintendents in the State of Texas. Gotta luv 'em for the entertainment value.

Since I haven't seen the position posted, is the stupidintendent bringing in one of his buddies?

Whoever the coach is he is going to have a great group of kids to work with.

My guess is that smoking illegal substances might actually increase the IQ level of some achool admininstrators, which is a scary, scary thought.

mommajackson":a0mghoen said:
BAHAHAHAW HAW....Fajita is stirring the "supe" pot!
As the supe's are virtually always the highest paid district employee - exorbiantly so in some, especially large, districts - I guess in this case the supe pot would be full of fat cat's, maybe a snake or skunk or two.

I remember Rochelle Superintendant Tootsie Mitchell bringing a deer rifle to school to show somebody one time (back in the day). Later said recollecting, it wasnt such a smart thing to do. Might bring instant lockdown these days.

Sounds to me like the store owner was doing what all sensible store owners do - staying out of politics in the workplace - her "neutral" bond sign which presumably told people to vote but wasn't so arrogant as to tell people HOW they should vote is much more sensible than taking a stance one way or the other at her place of business. Sign in front of your house telling people what you think is best fine; sign in a business not so fine in my opinion from a lot of different angle.

PopeBurford":3ntqaa5z said:
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/apr/27/loraine-bond-issue-sparks-alleged-intimidation/

Understand there's a lot more in the closet if you know this guy.

I liked the line that he couldn't remember but did flatly deny what he can't remember.

PopeBurford":10aqxzgc said:
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/apr/27/loraine-bond-issue-sparks-alleged-intimidation/

Understand there's a lot more in the closet if you know this guy.

Heh. So after reading that I googled the guy's name and came up with this. i don't know if it's the same Edwards or not but thinking it might be since it's in texas as well. Ah texas small town living - gotta love it.

http://www.ktre.com/global/story.asp?s=10356581

About 6 months after the Sabine allegations he and a school principal (female) both pulled up stakes and went to work as assitant principals for Goose Island ISD. Never could determine if pulling up stakes was voluntary or not.

How do you know all this??? Are you googling like mad ? have insider sources ?? run a detective agency when you're not at 6 man football games ?? (Pope Burford's Holistic Detective Agency)

Back