How does she compare?

That's got to put her in the top 2-3 percent of six man kickers. Amazing! 🏈

And kicking in six man is harder than the rest of football.

Saint Jo has a history of good kickers, granted the one I'm thinking of was an exchange student. Milan Smado kicked for Midwestern State in the late 90s.

He was in my class. We,(because of him), were one of the few teams to score on y’all during your ‘96 title run.

I’ll never forget being at the track meet the following summer and seeing y’all’s championship t-shirts with your schedule on the back. No zero next us!! 😂

I've no idea how she compares to other sixman kickers overall. But the she part brought back memories of K-Lani Nava of Strawn. She was way better than most of the guy kickers from Strawn and elsewhere I've seen in sixman. I don't know where you might find her career stat's at. Coach Lee I've learned over the years doesn't advertise stat's, kind of keeps them close to the vest so to speak. While some are stars, it's about team performance as a whole.

I'm not sure about 2015 but K-Lani played on the 2016 team and the 2017 Undefeated State Champion Team. Where in the state game she made 9 of 10 attempts, missing none, one was blocked. Scoring 18 of Strawn's 78 points that day. AND, becoming the first female to score points in a UIL sanctioned Texas State Championship football game.

I've no idea how she compares to other sixman kickers overall. But the she part brought back memories of K-Lani Nava of Strawn. She was way better than most of the guy kickers from Strawn and elsewhere I've seen in sixman. I don't know where you might find her career stat's at. Coach Lee I've learned over the years doesn't advertise stat's, kind of keeps them close to the vest so to speak. While some are stars, it's about team performance as a whole.

I'm not sure about 2015 but K-Lani played on the 2016 team and the 2017 Undefeated State Champion Team. Where in the state game she made 9 of 10 attempts, missing none, one was blocked. Scoring 18 of Strawn's 78 points that day. AND, becoming the first female to score points in a UIL sanctioned Texas State Championship football game.
I didn’t want to bring it up, but K-Lani is by far the goat! The pressure was put on her early on and she converted (pun intended). Dewaine Lee has a knack for kickers. He had one at Grandfalls - Royalty that kicked in college (so I’ve heard).

Back