State game.

smokeyjoe53":25qmmhpp said:
Yeah I heard it's a tossup between british cuisine and their dental care......................
I guess that's why you never hear anybody say "They got the best English food I ever did eat"

You know how bad your food is when its not on a single restaurant sign.

Chinese food - check
American cuisine - check
Mexican food - check
Indian cuisine - check
British - must suck

smokeyjoe53":2lj8ztsy said:
I will say it is slightly better than scottish food..................... only slightly..............

Is it the Scots or the muslims that eat sheep heads with the eyeballs still in them?

Scots eat haggis, stomach with an oatmeal like substance in it. I believe Bedoins favor sheep's eyes.
Fortunately I do not speak from experience.

I'm seriously concerned about your knowledge of The Kingdom's cuisine.

Obviously, they invented their food before the invention of the tractor disc.

Read Books? Do they have stuff in them in them that's not on the internet or something?
As far as meeting at the state game, there might not be time between games for much as DII is at 12 and DI is at 3. Maybe at one end zone plaza or the other, after the DI game at the BBQ joint across the street?

smokeyjoe53":3svjwtu5 said:
airboss32":3svjwtu5 said:
I'd love to have a meet and greet with other posters on this site and just have a good time watching the games...............
You sir are an extremely brave soul................. I've met a lot of these yahoos & it can be very traumatic.......

I resemble that remark Smokey....

At least there won't be a strong contingent from RS Nation at ATT Stadium. Can you imagine how badly a caravan of 1974 Plymouth Volare's with only one set of jumper cables would screw up traffic on I-30?

rainjacktx":yzkfj08s said:
At least there won't be a strong contingent from RS Nation at ATT Stadium. Can you imagine how badly a caravan of 1974 Plymouth Volare's with only one set of jumper cables would screw up traffic on I-30?

LOL...............that is just MEAN!
I met one of the coaching staff from RS at the state game last year. He seemed like a nice enough fellow. Whether or not any actual RS fans were there I cannot say...........he was the only one decked out in RS clothing that I saw.............

Oglesby32":zp7sqz0x said:
If any team could last 4 quarters with Crowell, its Blum. So if Blum lasts the whole game, that's a win in my book.
Blum wont be able to last 4 qtrs unless its in the stands because May will beat Blum.

Cardinal Dad":3qhgqg5v said:
Oglesby32":3qhgqg5v said:
If any team could last 4 quarters with Crowell, its Blum. So if Blum lasts the whole game, that's a win in my book.
Blum wont be able to last 4 qtrs unless its in the stands because May will beat Blum.
I'll take that bet, all day, every day.

hornkeeper12":30phg7xu said:
Cardinal Dad":30phg7xu said:
Oglesby32":30phg7xu said:
In your opinion, If Gordon beat May last week they wouldn't have a chance against Blum then?

Look at the schedule May has played this year, they are mentally and physically prepared for Blum and I believe they will beat Blum. It will be a good game though.

Cardinal Dad":3gvpdm3i said:
hornkeeper12":3gvpdm3i said:
Cardinal Dad":3gvpdm3i said:
Oglesby32":3gvpdm3i said:
In your opinion, If Gordon beat May last week they wouldn't have a chance against Blum then?
I didn't say they didn't have a chance. I said I would take the bet. I like my odds that Blum will win.

Everyone always has a chance, however small it may be. But no, I don't think Gordon would have a GOOD chance against Blum, I don't think Strawn would have a GOOD chance against Blum, and I don't think May has a GOOD chance against Blum. I do think May can beat Blum, if Blum plays badly, or May plays great, or any combination of the 2. May is good, they didn't get this far by being bad, I just think Blum is better. It's just my opinion. I'm sorry if that bothers you that I think Blum is the better team and will win. If not, Oh Well, it won't be the first time that I missed a pick. In fact I was only 15-1 two weeks ago and only 6-2 last week. However it would be the first one in DI that I missed.

Back