State game.

Ouch...hmm...pretty sure the preseason top 10 had Loraine in...if you got a better crystal ball you should let me borrow it!

As far as previews go...I take the approach of trying to promote the game it's player and school above all else

Leman Saunders":18g20nzl said:
Ouch...hmm...pretty sure the preseason top 10 had Loraine in...if you got a better crystal ball you should let me borrow it!

As far as previews go...I take the approach of trying to promote the game it's player and school above all else

Yea you can buy it at Wal-Mart 8 ball 3.99.

Tickets are in hand. Short of an act of God, I'll be seeing my first 6-man championship on the 13th. Jerry said I could trade up and use his box, but I turned him down. I want to mingle with the common folk.

We're going to a rugby match in England in a couple of weeks, the dress code is smart casual. I emailed the ticket lady back and asked for a refund.

smokeyjoe53":ocrchb11 said:
Rugby? Thats football without pads or rules, right?

Yeah. kinda almost sorta like football. 15 on a team - no forward passing. They have a version called 7's. It is much more comparable to our 6-man game than the regular rugby is to 11-man.

We lucked into some VIP tickets - before the match we will be treated to haute British cuisine. Which means we'll likely stop off at a McDoonDoons before we get there. Factoid - British dogs started the whole canines licking their butt thing because it's the only way to get the taste of British cooking out of their mouth.

Back