State Championship 2013

GeneralTaters

11-man fan
Look yada yada I know anything can happen but this is how I see it.

At this point. Ira Vs Crow for the state championship.

I pick Crow.

Then the sub championship game a week later Crow 45's may or comes close to it.

Just my thoughts.

Sorry to offend any fans or fathers I may be wrong just thinking outloud.

The General was referring to having only one more game after the Ira v Crowell bout...I was referring to the fact there are two games left after this round in UIL...

and yes Follett can hang with the big boys anytime....

I think you took that wrong.

Sub championship #1. The game after the Crowell/Ira game.... AKA the semi-finals.
Sub championship #2. The game in Arlington.

Not meaning the dII game.

Okay let me rephrase this for the nit-pickers

I think almost without a doubt whoever wins IRA vs Crowell Wins D-1.

D-2 go make your own post about your side, btw....Follet lost to WV, so they can hang but still loose lol...(i'm sure that'll cause a riot gotta love forums) (btw...no disrespect to Follet 9-5 in the State championship game vs RS good job folks).

And to Add, May IMO wins thier bracket to meet the winner of Ira-Vs Crow and will probably get 45'd or close to it by either team..

But I say Crow....There is that better?

Happy or Valley...sorry imo your beaten by this winner as well.

IMO. Thanks. Taters

GeneralTaters":vlapq89z said:

D-2 go make your own post about your side, btw....Follet lost to WV, so they can hang but still loose lol...(i'm sure that'll cause a riot gotta love forums) (btw...no disrespect to Follet 9-5 in the State championship game vs RS good job folks).

And to Add, May IMO wins thier bracket to meet the winner of Ira-Vs Crow and will probably get 45'd or close to it by either team..

IMO. Thanks. Taters

Have you even seen May play, if not just keep on putting them down.

texmac68":34fvxry6 said:
GeneralTaters":34fvxry6 said:

IMO. Thanks. Taters

Have you seen Ira or Crowell play?

Caprock kid":24udtc0x said:
texmac68":24udtc0x said:
GeneralTaters":24udtc0x said:

IMO. Thanks. Taters

I will see one of them on December 14th. May does not have just one or two kids they have probably eight or nine who can put it on you.

sixman1992":18kygr81 said:
Put May in region 2 and they don't make it past the first round

You have lost your mind they beat Richland springs and Newcastle and isn't Newcastle still playing. They also beat Strawn in six on six tourney in Strawn this summer.

Caprock kid":3lcifm1w said:
texmac68":3lcifm1w said:
GeneralTaters":3lcifm1w said:

IMO. Thanks. Taters

I have, and anyone that underestimates May is making a massive mistake.

All of this anticipated talk about who is going to play who in the state game is premature. All of these teams that are still playing are focused on their next opponant. If they are not, they are ripe for an upset.

Back