State Championship 2013

I think all teams at this level are pretty solid. May was in one of the toughest districts in the state. 4 teams ranked in the top 15. They play hard and with a lot of heart. If they advance to state, don't count them out of the championship. They have a lot of depth, and talent

One thing about the state games: No one can say the weather was a factor! Now someone could say they were distracted by the surroundings! Hope JJ doesn't show his face.

Little Doc":ka6hep3x said:
One thing about the state games: No one can say the weather was a factor! Now someone could say they were distracted by the surroundings! Hope JJ doesn't show his face.

If JJ shows up I think he will see how teams are suppose to tackle.

I don't know about May having a chance, May beats Santa Anna by 7, Throck 45's Santa Anna, and Crowell beats Throck by 8. Do the math!

Well I'm allowed to think that Crowell will win it out and i'm allowed to think if they play may they would and could 45 them in not it would be close.

For those sensitive to my words about May, Umm did I once ever say May was a bad team? Did I once ever say May had no talent? Talent Class Attitude? Nope..........

I simply say the other bracket was way overpowered in comparasion to our Bracket IE. Lometa/May side of the bracket.

IMO Throck would have 45'd May, Ira would have 45'd May, Garden City would have 45'd May, Crowell will 45 May. I'm not saying anything disrespectful to the program of May or to the students of May Highschool. Heck May even beat Lometa which is my team, More power to them......But as I said I think May is gonna win out on thier bracket maybe not and then whomped in the championship game. If i'm wrong i'm wrong.....My money is on Crow, Or if Ira wins that game they def win state plain and simple barring 5 players break thier legs etc you know the old saying ya never know.

So once again having to flip my words and explain things due to this new sensitive america(just trash talking for fun btw dont mean anything by it :) That's where i'm at in the world of 6 man this year.

Good luck May. And the rest of the teams, Seniors this is it for you your last chance to become champions those who are left, in highschool anyway :) ( okay to re-affirm to the trolls yes of course they could be round ball champions baseball etc....I know)

I think all my bases are covered....I hope.

GeneralTaters":tbxf7dcx said:
Well I'm allowed to think that Crowell will win it out and i'm allowed to think if they play may they would and could 45 them in not it would be close.

For those sensitive to my words about May, Umm did I once ever say May was a bad team? Did I once ever say May had no talent? Talent Class Attitude? Nope..........

I simply say the other bracket was way overpowered in comparasion to our Bracket IE. Lometa/May side of the bracket.

IMO Throck would have 45'd May, Ira would have 45'd May, Garden City would have 45'd May, Crowell will 45 May. I'm not saying anything disrespectful to the program of May or to the students of May Highschool. Heck May even beat Lometa which is my team, More power to them......But as I said I think May is gonna win out on thier bracket maybe not and then whomped in the championship game. If i'm wrong i'm wrong.....My money is on Crow, Or if Ira wins that game they def win state plain and simple barring 5 players break thier legs etc you know the old saying ya never know.

So once again having to flip my words and explain things due to this new sensitive america(just trash talking for fun btw dont mean anything by it :) That's where i'm at in the world of 6 man this year.

Good luck May. And the rest of the teams, Seniors this is it for you your last chance to become champions those who are left, in highschool anyway :) ( okay to re-affirm to the trolls yes of course they could be round ball champions baseball etc....I know)

I think all my bases are covered....I hope.

May has a good team who has gained confidence with each win. When a team believes in the program, executes the game plan, takes care of the simple things, and works together without thought of individual glory they are dangerous. The May Tigers have yet to play a perfect game this season, I hope to witness there perfect game in JJ's house.

I have not seen Crowell or Valley in person. I was very impressed with May and what they bring to the show. This is what I have always liked about this board, in that you have pride in your schools, areas, and regions. Yes, I understand that the west is called the best, heard it for the last couple of seasons. They have all the cred that they need to boast that. I do agree with Cowboy, don't underestimate May. They are not going to roll over for anybody. May beat us, so I'm going with them. No disrespect to any team out west.

all the talk of who played who and who is higher ranked is really not important.. the teams reamining in the playoffs all played the same number games....and all have earned the right to be playing this weekend. Period. we can if this and if that all day long...but fact is doesnt matter what side of the bracket or what region you are from..if your team took care of business then they are still playing if not they are spectators....who is number one will be answered december 14. I guarantee this much whoever wins will have EARNED IT.....as for the rankings never seen the State Trophy go to any team other than the winner of that game.

PS. hats off to a good Savoy team...very classy group of young men...thats a tribute to their coaches, school and parents.

Back