Spreads for zero week

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
After all of the mess this week, I finally have some spreads up for this week. I plead innocent on those involving private or independent schools, as some of those schools may mistakenly be missing from the database.

Link is on front page...

Most of the private spreads are correct... I am almost certain that I left a few schools out, so they are showing up as 45-point underdogs automatically... The rankings are not the best since I had to rebuild everything over the last few days, and to be honest, I don't have any reliable data on these schools.

I'll get the rankings out once I get the file together with all of the schools a little closer.

Apologies. This computer failure was a killer

Thanks for all the work you do to give us things to argue and complain about. I may start complaining about the rankings in a couple of weeks, but don't take it personally. i just like to stir things up sometimes. :)

I should have all of the teams playing a week zero game into the system now, so the spreads should be correct...

As for complaining... if it makes any of you feel any better. I personally hate your team, your coach and your fans and dock you accordingly
^
^
^
attempt at comedy people

CowboyP":3h4lf9lq said:
I love it! how much did you dock Aquilla this week?

If I admit to hating your team, then the other guys have no basis for their arguments that I hate their team... so let's be ambiguous.

granger":1ku170gm said:
I should have all of the teams playing a week zero game into the system now, so the spreads should be correct...

As for complaining... if it makes any of you feel any better. I personally hate your team, your coach and your fans and dock you accordingly
^
^
^
attempt at comedy people

O.K.you are under way toooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmuch stress Mr. Granger !! Any sort of outburst from the "even tempered" one has me worried.

Put on the Corn Cob Hat and go and have a couple of Krispy Kremes and a Sarbucks in the morning and send me the bill. You need to chill sir !!

I agree with every spread you have this week Granger except for one. I apologize ahead of time for correcting you on the one but I just feel I have to.

Aquilla to win by 45? You do know they have that crazy loon that goes to all of their games and even dyes his hair the school colors sometimes? I feel that with him on the sidelines that Aquilla will surely loose by 175 or 185 points at the end of the FIRST quarter. If they leave him home then I might think they have a chance at the 45 spread.

Just my opinion which is the ONLY one that matters to me.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??

HOW ABOUT SOME REAL FOOTBALL?? SIXMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

Back