Snow yet?

Having this guy show up could have made it worse

118656.JPG

118657.JPG

We don't have any of those kitty cats up here.....yet. The Scoutmaster is a trapper in his sideline job (main job is a Lt. Col army), and he noticed bobcat tracks around the site Sunday morning.

I really couldnt have provided guidance for these lads since I am a tainted old boy scout. Some hijinks many moons ago I think tarnished my boy scout badges, and I am sure DDS isn't all that pure either, so guess we will leave all that to the Almighty BearKat.

Hey, we need all the help we can get! Some of these city boys have been raised in such a sterile environment that they don't know the proper etiquette for spittin', shootin', etc. it's all I and the Lt. Col that is the Scoutmaster (I'm just a lowly assistant SM) can do to make sure they become proper young men.

This used to be such a nice little country farm town until the developers got hold of it.

But I dont know if they need any instruction on running a young man's pants up a flag pole (after removing them) and shoplifting. I am not sure but think that there may not be merit badges for those.

Back