Gordon still hasn't played anyone yet...

Gordon please play Benjamin I dare you lol. Fuller your coach told you to hush. It was a good win. But when the mustang moves to division 1 next year you better be ready. Chaka is in a league of his own
Duck Duck Duck (SMH), you really quack me up. The only thing my coach told me was to get my son's ring size for the STATE CHAMPION RING. I hate to ruffle your feathers but that was not a good win it was a GREAT WIN. I know you enjoyed watching our Longhorns make history by 45ing all their opponents. Duck why don't you turn your frown upside down and jump on the Gordon bandwagon. The future looks very bright and everyone loves a winner. In closing just remember JESUS LOVES YOU and so do I. GO HORNS!!!

i think the jv would have beat westbrook 45'd them too
Don’t be stupid! Take the win it was a great one but all the B.S that followed was absurd. Westbrook went to the state three years in a row, this past year we graduated 5 seniors 3 of those being first team all state 1 of those being a two time double MVP of the state game as well as the two MVP of D1, another one being the two time D1 defensive player of the year! Another one in my eyes sounds have also been first team all state that wasn’t, Westbrook making it back was amazing. All you clowns can laugh all you want to but I’ll take going 2-1 at state in three years any day. Gordon has a great young team, Westbrook graduates 13 seniors this year and I’m betting we still find a way to make another great run.

Don’t be stupid! Take the win it was a great one but all the B.S that followed was absurd. Westbrook went to the state three years in a row, this past year we graduated 5 seniors 3 of those being first team all state 1 of those being a two time double MVP of the state game as well as the two MVP of D1, another one being the two time D1 defensive player of the year! Another one in my eyes sounds have also been first team all state that wasn’t, Westbrook making it back was amazing. All you clowns can laugh all you want to but I’ll take going 2-1 at state in three years any day. Gordon has a great young team, Westbrook graduates 13 seniors this year and I’m betting we still find a way to make another great run.
That’s the Gordon way, nevermind the fact that they haven’t been there since 99. Also, nevermind the fact that the previous 3 years and the following years after the sophomore class graduates has been completely let down with all focus on the sophomore class now. I’ll bet the whole staff graduates with them.

But hey, congratulations Gordon on your State Championship. No doubt the sophomore class has talent and will be hard to beat the next two years, unless some body moves into Div 1 or a coach on staff takes a head coaching job. What is it you guys say “Go Horns”.

Gordon beat a short handed Jonesboro team but had to be gifted the first 3 TDs. Westbrook just send the jv you’ll be ok

That didn't age well.

That’s the Gordon way, nevermind the fact that they haven’t been there since 99. Also, nevermind the fact that the previous 3 years and the following years after the sophomore class graduates has been completely let down with all focus on the sophomore class now. I’ll bet the whole staff graduates with them.

But hey, congratulations Gordon on your State Championship. No doubt the sophomore class has talent and will be hard to beat the next two years, unless some body moves into Div 1 or a coach on staff takes a head coaching job. What is it you guys say “Go Horns”.

EBi2wh_UEAA97hG.jpg

Show us on this doll where coach Reed hurt you. 🤣

Didn’t personally hurt me. But if selling previous kids short and not worrying past the sophomore class is your speed, then congratulations.

There’s plenty of folks who agree, just not vocal about it.
TenPoint, you are so full of crap! You wouldn’t know a good coach if he walked up and slapped it all out of you! Mike Reed is one of the top 3 coaches in all of Sixman.
It’s too bad that your son didn’t get the playing time that you thought he deserved. But that’s life.

TenPoint, you are so full of crap! You wouldn’t know a good coach if he walked up and slapped it all out of you! Mike Reed is one of the top 3 coaches in all of Sixman.
It’s too bad that your son didn’t get the playing time that you thought he deserved. But that’s life.
My son was long gone before Reeds era in Gordon. I’d disagree on the top 3 as well but it’s America and we all still have freedom of speech.

Didn’t personally hurt me. But if selling previous kids short and not worrying past the sophomore class is your speed, then congratulations.

There’s plenty of folks who agree, just not vocal about it.
It sounds like he did. This is a safe space. Please feel free to speak your feelings.
Who is your top 5?

Back