Gordon still hasn't played anyone yet...

I will say this . Today the better team won . And they were the better team . Their coach had a plan and the young men executed it well. Not making any excuses for Westbrook.
But with that being said when you can play in back to back to back state championships and win two out of those three then we can talk. Until you can show me two State Championship rings and a runner up. You need to shut your childish mouths and quit acting like a bunch of juvenile losers and just enjoy it while it last. Anything else your just taking away from some young men’s shining moment. Let them celebrate and enjoy their accomplishments. And for the loser’s in our area that Westbrook embarrassed this year, we went and watched a hard fought game . We weren’t at home watching it on TV
Womp womp

I will say this . Today the better team won . And they were the better team . Their coach had a plan and the young men executed it well. Not making any excuses for Westbrook.
But with that being said when you can play in back to back to back state championships and win two out of those three then we can talk. Until you can show me two State Championship rings and a runner up. You need to shut your childish mouths and quit acting like a bunch of juvenile losers and just enjoy it while it last. Anything else your just taking away from some young men’s shining moment. Let them celebrate and enjoy their accomplishments. And for the loser’s in our area that Westbrook embarrassed this year, we went and watched a hard fought game . We weren’t at home watching it on TV
Think you meant to say, "I'm bitter my team lost because I had no respect for Gordon and so I must still try to pass this result off as a fluke while trying to feign like I now respect their team, when I, in fact, do not."

Just be honest next time it won't come off so hollow and disingenuous. Westbrook is a standup respectable program with plenty of skins on their wall, as does Gordon, to pretend any different is silly.

Here let me just say it Benjamin could beat both of them enough said...
Does anyone here, not a Benjamin homer and not a Gordon hater, actually believe Benjamin could beat Gordon? From what I saw, I don't think it would even be close. Congrats to Gordon being the first team in six-man history to defeat all of their opponents by the mercy rule. Crazy enough its never been done before.

Does anyone here, not a Benjamin homer and not a Gordon hater, actually believe Benjamin could beat Gordon? From what I saw, I don't think it would even be close. Congrats to Gordon being the first team in six-man history to defeat all of their opponents by the mercy rule. Crazy enough its never been done before.
That is absurd to think with Benjamin’s lineup anybody is blowing them out. You must not understand the term unstoppable. Also yes it has been done, by a handful of teams I assume.

That is absurd to think with Benjamin’s lineup anybody is blowing them out. You must not understand the term unstoppable. Also yes it has been done, by a handful of teams I assume.
That's what some Westbrook folks were saying too. I will give you it wouldn't be a mercy rule game but talk about unstoppable, Gordon was just too multi dimensional. Also I was asking non Benjamin homers by the way. haha

And on the perfect mercy rule season, find one. I'm telling you, Gordon is the first. It does sound crazy but I think Richland Springs came within 1 point back a few years ago.

That's what some Westbrook folks were saying too. I will give you it wouldn't be a mercy rule game but talk about unstoppable, Gordon was just too multi dimensional. Also I was asking non Benjamin homers by the way. haha

And on the perfect mercy rule season, find one. I'm telling you, Gordon is the first. It does sound crazy but I think Richland Springs came within 1 point back a few years ago.
Well just off the top of my head 2014 Crowell did. I remember a big deal being made about it throughout ford county. I’m sure there are a handful of others but I don’t have time to play detective.

Update: just checked Crowells 2014 scores Calvert was 44-16, but I do remember one of the championship years and saw the ring that said “45d ‘em all”. Don’t know what year it was I guess?

Last edited:
Well just off the top of my head 2014 Crowell did. I remember a big deal being made about it throughout ford county. I’m sure there are a handful of others but I don’t have time to play detective.

That team didn't 45 Calvert, at least according to the archives on this site. The score was 44-16.

That team didn't 45 Calvert, at least according to the archives on this site. The score was 44-16.

That’s what I am seeing I wonder when because they had a loss in 2013. But I do for a fact remember seeing that on one of the players rings back in the day. Either way one of a kind memory kids will cherish forever. Pure domination by Gordon this year; yesterday was jaw dropping! I applaud!

Last edited:
That’s what I am seeing I wonder when because they had a loss in 2013. But I do for a fact remember seeing that on one of the players rings back in the day. Either way one of a kind memory kids will cherish forever. Pure domination by Gordon this year; yesterday was jaw dropping! I applaud!
Check that Calvert score

Update: just checked Crowells 2014 scores Calvert was 44-16, but I do remember one of the championship years and saw the ring that said “45d ‘em all”. Don’t know what year it was I guess?

Imagine finding out your state championship ring had fake news on it by reading this site 9 years later. 🤣

Think you meant to say, "I'm bitter my team lost because I had no respect for Gordon and so I must still try to pass this result off as a fluke while trying to feign like I now respect their team, when I, in fact, do not."

Just be honest next time it won't come off so hollow and disingenuous. Westbrook is a standup respectable program with plenty of skins on their wall, as does Gordon, to pretend any different is silly.

I would really love have a intelligent conversation with ya bud but your clearly handicapped in that department. I really don’t think you can tell what I’m thinking. But since ya want to try I’ll help you out. Gordon is a class team they won big time . I was impressed. And yes I’m upset WB lost but they got outplayed. So kudos to Gordon beating a team that hasn’t been 45d in four years.
But I do want to ask you something. So pay attention real close . Is the Reed brothers really brothers? I mean in the blood sense? If not why do they call them Reed brothers?
Just asking for a friend.

I would really love have a intelligent conversation with ya bud but your clearly handicapped in that department. I really don’t think you can tell what I’m thinking. But since ya want to try I’ll help you out. Gordon is a class team they won big time . I was impressed. And yes I’m upset WB lost but they got outplayed. So kudos to Gordon beating a team that hasn’t been 45d in four years.
But I do want to ask you something. So pay attention real close . Is the Reed brothers really brothers? I mean in the blood sense? If not why do they call them Reed brothers?
Just asking for a friend.
Haven't you heard of brother from another mother?

Gordon please play Benjamin I dare you lol. Fuller your coach told you to hush. It was a good win. But when the mustang moves to division 1 next year you better be ready. Chaka is in a league of his own

So wait a minute 10point. I’m confused you’re saying Benjamin is moving up to D1? Someone else is saying they will be losing some coaches kids to WaterValley. Y’all need to stop all this nonsense. Let the kids, coaches, schools and community enjoy their win. While I’m at it who cares who is the GOAT. Last I checked my bank account TE or Ridgon or any other player in that conversation hasn’t paid me a dime for my opinion.
we’ve kicked enough dead horses on all this stuff. So again congratulations to the State Champs. Yes it would be fun to watch D1vsD2 but it’s a unicorn.

So wait a minute 10point. I’m confused you’re saying Benjamin is moving up to D1? Someone else is saying they will be losing some coaches kids to WaterValley. Y’all need to stop all this nonsense. Let the kids, coaches, schools and community enjoy their win. While I’m at it who cares who is the GOAT. Last I checked my bank account TE or Ridgon or any other player in that conversation hasn’t paid me a dime for my opinion.
we’ve kicked enough dead horses on all this stuff. So again congratulations to the State Champs. Yes it would be fun to watch D1vsD2 but it’s a unicorn.
No I’m saying Mr sixman himself and his buddies will play Div 1 next year. And Win again

Back