Snapshot #

Looks like Crowell and Paducah will be dropping to D2. Could change a lot in D1 District 3.

TLC-Arlington does not exist anymore. They consolidated, I believe.

Wish the smaller schools would start putting in numbers. This is going to be interesting to see what happens.

Cutoff gonna be around 59 i think

Fruitvale at 115? So they be playing 11 man next year? What will happen to that district with Leveretts Chapel and Union Hill, etc
Heard they may be opting for outlaw. If high island comes back to 6 man then they may put that district back to what is was a couple of years ago.

Seems like Fruitvale always plays outlaw until their numbers go back down. However I am curious about what Ranger might do as they are still too big to qualify for division 1 at 108, will they bounce back to 11-man or ride it out for the next two years?

Seems like Fruitvale always plays outlaw until their numbers go back down. However I am curious about what Ranger might do as they are still too big to qualify for division 1 at 108, will they bounce back to 11-man or ride it out for the next two years?
My two cents...stay 6 man. You've already made the move, taught the rules, now commit to it and use your numbers to build a solid, competitive program. Quit chasing the 11 man carrot...it's way overrated.

25 schools left to have a complete list
APPLE SPRINGS CALVERT COOLIDGE COTTON CENTER DARROUZETT EVANT GRANDFALLS-ROYALTY HUCKABY LEAKEY LOHN LORENZO MEDINA
MILFORD MOUNT CALM OLFEN PRAIRIE LEA RICHLAND SPRINGS SANDERSON SOUTHLAND VALENTINE WALNUT SPRINGS DAWSON WELLMAN-UNION WILSON MCDADE

Back