Rochelle / Cherokee Game

tx6man4life

11-man fan
What a game last night. Talk about two total different half’s of football. Not hearing Much about Rochelle but they are not the same as they have been in Recent years. The Cherry brothers and other coaches seem to have convinced the kids to believe and work together. Congratulations Rochelle Hornets on clinching a Playofff spot last night.

Johnny South":1oqxf4gf said:
One person said that Rochelle played their JV first half. That should be the reason for the close score.
“One person” is incorrect. Rochelle’s starters played the whole game.

Thirtysix":2hb77i4k said:
Johnny South":2hb77i4k said:
One person said that Rochelle played their JV first half. That should be the reason for the close score.

There. Now 6man4life will hopefully feel better.

Johnny South":2ne6x907 said:
Thirtysix":2ne6x907 said:
Johnny South":2ne6x907 said:

Sorry to hear that. That means the Hornets are not quite as stout as I thought they were.

Way to stay true to form south. They had some adjustments to make, mainly some called back touchdowns and penalties to rectify. The point is they did what they needed and got the W. I think you know a team pretty well that has had some close calls after 4 quarters this year. Does they mean they are not as good as you believed either?

smokeyjoe53":2xkp15vq said:
Wow Johnny, I guess the thought police are not going to allow observations or opinions anymore........

Not from anyone outside of his hometown anyway. Post something about how RS narrowly escaped Aquila and how it was a fluke and does not represent how good his team is or is not and you will get his full support tho.

Back