Richland Springs Vs Milford

SixmanSpectator":3gwypb44 said:
OffensiveJuggernot":3gwypb44 said:
In what should be a great game, I'm going with the hometown team, Milford. Call me biased but Milford is playing extremely disciplined right now. There speed is second to none. Milford 56 Richland Springs 40. But that's just my prediction, comment what you think.

I think your prediction was a bit off!

And he (OJ) owes me $2000!
I don't need it.
Donate it to your favorite church.

Jugg, I'm all about the players having fun, it's just that I don't understand how you can be in the game and yet spend a lot of your time looking at RS fan's and making a lot of hand jester's. Like I said I guess I'm getting old, but I enjoy six man football because I played it. I quit watching pro football because of all the dancing and watch me, me, me I scored a touchdown. As I said though last nights game was a good one to watch and all the young men played their hearts out.

OffensiveJuggernot":2zbh9vvn said:
One thing for sure is #13 and #1 struck fear in RS when they came back and the score was 30-40 in the 3rd quater

I can see how almost catching up would strike fear in someones heart. Scared them so bad that they took the ball and ran to the end zone where they were safe at least four more times.

Specifically, what hand gestures or whatever were made by the Milford player? Must be extremely absurd since everyone is still going after him in the late hours of the day after the game was played. Somebody, anybody please enlighten me.

Obviously the refs had no objections to whatever he was doing as he was flagged zero times! Why are we talking about him instead of talking about the RS player who was ejected for starting a fight on the field.

OJ, I just so happened to be filming on my phone the particular play that caused the injection of the RS player. Not taking sides but films do not lie. The only player that pushed anyone was the Milford player that lost his helmet. The kid that was ejected only pushed his own teammate and no other player. The refs got that one wrong. Like I say it's all on film and very clear. Both teams played an outstanding game.

No one was ejected. #32 had to come out and put on another Jersey #11. Someone said it had blood on it ??? The player continued playing.

Little smack talk is fun, but to much trash talk going on with fans. The boys (remember their only 15-18 years old) played hard let them settle it on the field and leave it on the field. Let the coaches and refs take care of game. Cheer for your team and hope no one is injured. In playoffs the boys get excited - hyped up, maybe some frustration, little scuffling - pushing, nothing like a good block or tackle, after the thrill of victory or the disappointment of defeat, move on to tomorrow and another challenge. Congratulate every one for good game and a safe trip home!!!

BuffaloCountry":1swu6ady said:
Specifically, what hand gestures or whatever were made by the Milford player? Must be extremely absurd since everyone is still going after him in the late hours of the day after the game was played. Somebody, anybody please enlighten me.

Numbers 13,4,and 14 was shooting the Richland side the finger before the last play of the game.

Okay, now I understand where the frustration comes from with shootin the finger. That's just not going to cut it. Coach should have taken them out then and there. Had it been something like putting a finger to the lips to hush the crowd or something after a huge play then maybe it'd be a different story.

Absolutely not! 13 14 and 4 were holding up there bulldog sign! Shooting the finger? No! That is not how Milford operates at all!! 13 had long and lengthy embraces with coach burkhart and Fikes after the game showing nothing but respect! Our players have never and will never do that at any athletic event. Don't get on the message board and come for our kids. These are great kids!

OffensiveJuggernot":2mmvqm0g said:
Absolutely not! 13 14 and 4 were holding up there bulldog sign! Shooting the finger? No! That is not how Milford operates at all!! 13 had long and lengthy embraces with coach burkhart and Fikes after the game showing nothing but respect! Our players have never and will never do that at any athletic event. Don't get on the message board and come for our kids. These are great kids!

Buffalocountry ask for what they were referring to and I informed him.

I have a video of them shooting the finger. Then they stopped and started holding up there bulldog sign.
Yes I also have the video with # 13 giving hugs ect.

I will definitely ask #13.... He is my younger cousin and we definitely dont tolerate that type of behavior and he will be dealt with accordingly

Back