Richland Springs Vs Milford

In what should be a great game, I'm going with the hometown team, Milford. Call me biased but Milford is playing extremely disciplined right now. There speed is second to none. Milford 56 Richland Springs 40. But that's just my prediction, comment what you think.

OffensiveJuggernot":1kytjmtj said:
In what should be a great game, I'm going with the hometown team, Milford. Call me biased but Milford is playing extremely disciplined right now. There speed is second to none. Milford 56 Richland Springs 40. But that's just my prediction, comment what you think.

OJ, will you give me 16 points and RS?
If you will, I'll pony up $1000 on it.

Deal or No Deal?

Jugg, you've been pretty vocal about how great the bulldogs are, you really ought to take that bet.
Milford may be even better than you thought!
Easy money if they are!

There's not a doubt in my mind that Milford will win. But a $2000 bet on a game is too much pressure any group of kids. Us adults shouldn't take the fun out of it for the kids.

I'm sorry to bust your balloon Mr. Jugorknot but if you look at the stats, Richland's defense has given up on average 4.9 points per game so far. "And that's the bottom line!"

OffensiveJuggernot":1m65qzkd said:
There's not a doubt in my mind that Milford will win. But a $2000 bet on a game is too much pressure any group of kids. Us adults shouldn't take the fun out of it for the kids.
Just curious...... why would that put pressure on the kids...... I'm not saying you should be betting but I just don't understand how that would affect the outcome of the game........

Murdoch":410gzjx0 said:
Richland's defense has given up on average 4.9 points per game so far.

Not that I don't believe that the Coyotes undoubtedly have the best defense in six-man football, but I also believe that Milford is far from being average. The Coyotes will need to stay focused if they want to end this game at halftime.

smokeyjoe53":6nzq965k said:
OffensiveJuggernot":6nzq965k said:
Just curious...... why would that put pressure on the kids...... I'm not saying you should be betting but I just don't understand how that would affect the outcome of the game........

Dang Jugg, what were you going to do? Make the kids anti up the money if you lost your bet?

Back