Richland Springs vs Calvert

Klaactu

Six-man fan
Richland Springs won, but they needed every point given to them by the Trojans. The game started with everything going wrong for Calvert that could go wrong. During the second half, Richland was stopped over and over, but thanks to the penalty flag storm for numerous holding calls, the clock kept ticking, and time ran out for Calvert. If Calvert had started the game like they played the second half, they would have won. I do not understand why they did not throw more of the little dump passes to their freshman superstar. As usual, the Coyotes played their hardest and would have played until they dropped, and some of them were close.
Well, Richland. Are you still going to be ranked 5th in the state? I don't think so. Motley lost. What happened to that runner that was talked about so much last year? Good luck next week.

Klaactu":2c47zorz said:
Richland Springs won, but they needed every point given to them by the Trojans. The game started with everything going wrong for Calvert that could go wrong. During the second half, Richland was stopped over and over, but thanks to the penalty flag storm for numerous holding calls, the clock kept ticking, and time ran out for Calvert. If Calvert had started the game like they played the second half, they would have won. I do not understand why they did not throw more of the little dump passes to their freshman superstar. As usual, the Coyotes played their hardest and would have played until they dropped, and some of them were close.
Well, Richland. Are you still going to be ranked 5th in the state? I don't think so. Motley lost. What happened to that runner that was talked about so much last year? Good luck next week.
Klaactu":2c47zorz said:

That runner from MC is a great kid and football player shame on you for taking a shot at him.. Congrats to all that made it this far. I love a year that is so closely matched across the state in D1 abd D2

Sorry about that. I figured he had moved or was sick. Last year, going into the state game, the hype made him sound like the second coming of Jim Brown. I saw or heard nothing this year, so I just wondered what happened to him.

Back