Richland Springs Coyotes. The run is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRAIGHT SHOOTER":13tdf3tf said:
I have my doubts that Granger needs this website to be driven in this way. In my opinion his hard work and dedication is to Six Man Football and that is all that is needed to drive this board. I suppose that if anyone attacked your daughter that you would think it was all that funny.

I did not nor would I ever attack a child (well not a student anyway. I spect even old folks are someone's child). If by calling the child in question a prodigy you have found offense, might wanna look it up.

RainjackTX I'm going to try and do this more lady like. You and so many have put my son then his prodigy down long enough. I've been on this website probably longer than you because I don't remember you at all. I do remember when Coach's and the kids weren't made fun of and yes it set me off boiling. If you have kids I'm sure even though your a comedian on the board that you would take a bat to whoever hurt your child. Yes, I know the guys are humorous and entertaining. I am going to turn the other check as sixman said because this usually isn't my style. Try to understand we don't care if you get funny but please don't do it at anothers expense. I do apoligize for losing my temper. My cheek is turned the other way. I hope this ends all the hate on my son. You don't have to like him but don't post awful things about him when you don't know the entire story or because he works his tail off to take these kids as far as he can take them.Give him a shadow of a doubt.

Quite honestly I don't know who you are, much less who this "prodigy" is you speak of. You turned in your "lady-like card" the second you spewed your hypocritical hatred.

Beyond that - I really don't care. I hold no council with hypocrites.

Have a great week.

Bottom line....

many of the adults on here like to poke fun at each other and their teams.

sometimes these barbs get personal and step over a common sense line.

very rarely people involve the kids (or kids in general)... definitely over the line

at times, people attack coaches (sad, but it happens)

let's try to be civil.

and to those who think someone stepped over the line, remember when you peel back the veneer, that person was personally attacked in a topic specifically created to do so.

Sometimes topics take strange turns. Time for adults to be adults. And we wonder why kids act the way they do sometimes. Give it a break. It doesn't matter how long anyone has been a member of this board; it doesn't give anyone the right to lose control of what they say and start to get personal. Support the kids, coaches, and the schools they represent.

granger":387lmcup said:
Bottom line....

many of the adults on here like to poke fun at each other and their teams.

sometimes these barbs get personal and step over a common sense line.

very rarely people involve the kids (or kids in general)... definitely over the line

at times, people attack coaches (sad, but it happens)

let's try to be civil.

and to those who think someone stepped over the line, remember when you peel back the veneer, that person was personally attacked in a topic specifically created to do so.

Admit it, Mr Granger Sir. What you really wanted to post was, "You kids don't make me stop this car!"

Richland Springs run will be over when { or if } someone beats them in the playoffs. Im not 100% sure it will happen? This Year

How about we take a vote on kicking Rainjackasz off this board? He certainly does not contribute to the success of this forum and it appears to me that he only lurks here to poke\provoke folks! I assume he may have mother issues or a brow beating wife that will not let him think for himself so he feels the need to take his anger out on folks he does not know or believe he will will ever come face to face with! :)

Everybody in favor of banning Rainjackasz, say AYE!

I say freedom of speech is freedom of speech ... No matter if it is taken offensive or not ... So I say quit trying to ban people from this board ... Something's he says I don't like either but I will defend his right to do so..

GFL 2012":1fvbmrq1 said:
I say freedom of speech is freedom of speech ... No matter if it is taken offensive or not ... So I say quit trying to ban people from this board ... Something's he says I don't like either but I will defend his right to do so..
I guess when you start contributing to the cost of maintaining this site you can have a say in its governance. Right now what you think is of no consequence. This is Mr. Granger's baby & if he wants to delete a post or lock out a poster, he has that right.
This is not a democracy and if you don't like it you certainly don't have to be part of it.

Freedom of speech does not apply to private message boards. When you sign up, you acknowledge that.

Now, let's start acting like adults and move along. If you cannot live with that, then move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back