Richland Springs Coyotes. The run is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TwoDollar, it is a terrible thing what jealousy can do to a decent person. I hope you can get a grip and look at what you are posting.

Can't trust no one. Like "Friday Night Lights", as the little girl says, They're all a bunch of babies. They are jealous jealous jealous of the Coyotes and it won't ever change. There goes my hope in seeing these grown men grow up.

I just wish that the message board would go back to the positive place that it once was. We used it to support our teams without personal attacks. Sometimes we even complimented the teams that beat us.

MelaniB":2kkgz53x said:
Can't trust no one. Like "Friday Night Lights", as the little girl says, They're all a bunch of babies. They are jealous jealous jealous of the Coyotes and it won't ever change. There goes my hope in seeing these grown men grow up.

You're a woman, aren't you? I can tell it in the way you assume grown men acting like grade-schoolers is a bad thing, and that the world would be a better place if the male species would act his age and not his shoe-size.

Hate to burst your bubble, but that'll never happen. Not as long as there is any pride of community, family, or country left in anyone possessing an XY chromosome.

Is it jealousy? Some of it - yes. Most of it, however, is just guys being guys. And as long as there is a God in heaven, no woman is going to change that.

STRAIGHT SHOOTER":nltiqsnr said:
I just wish that the message board would go back to the positive place that it once was. We used it to support our teams without personal attacks. Sometimes we even complimented the teams that beat us.

I've been here since 2002. It's always been like this. You still see people congratulating the other teams - that has not changed. Used to, though, the place to do the trash talking was in the individual district forums of the message board.

But a few years ago, the RS people started posting all their drivel in the main forum. I remember very distinctly griping about it, but to no avail. So here we are. 6-7 years later, and the individual district forums are abandoned wastelands, and all the trash talking is done in the main forum.

SPREAD":2i549asc said:
twodollarbill":2i549asc said:
I do realize that I have offended a great many of you. I apologize. That is all.
Would that apology include removing those offensive posts?

Why? Where were you when Bill OReally was on his little self-righteous, liberal PC soapbox saying that people hated foster kids? Until you have the intellectual honesty to demand OReally remove his offensive monkey dung, then you're being offended by $2Bill's obvious (and quite successful) attempt at humor is baseless.

Yes, I am a woman and yes I am offended when personal attacks are concidered funny. I also joined this board in 2002 and I have a different memory of what it was then.

STRAIGHT SHOOTER":3ncy51jy said:
Yes, I am a woman and yes I am offended when personal attacks are concidered funny. I also joined this board in 2002 and I have a different memory of what it was then.

My "you're a woman" post was not directed at you. I think you are far more offended by who is attacked than you are by the content or nature of those attacks.

You haven't said a word about Goob. And you've been quiet as church mouse about Bill Oreally. Are their personal attacks acceptable to you? Are mine? Why are your sensibilities so selective in who offends them?

Until you you can be a little more objective in your indignation, your finger wagging and fake indignation smacks of an over-protective mother blindly taking the side of her spoiled little child.

STRAIGHT SHOOTER":1h2odryo said:
Another thing that used to happen was that the monitors deleted obnoxious post like this one.

I can only be thankful that the moderators do not feel the need to delete posts based on your determination of obnoxious. Fact of the matter is, you read what you want to read on here. There is no one forcing you to participate.

Like it or not, the conflicts and the comebacks are what drive hits to this site. If everyone sat around, held hands, and sang kumbaya, you wouldn't be able to hear the misic for the crickets chirping.

I have my doubts that Granger needs this website to be driven in this way. In my opinion his hard work and dedication is to Six Man Football and that is all that is needed to drive this board. I suppose that if anyone attacked your daughter that you would think it was all that funny.

STRAIGHT SHOOTER":3ppvq4zf said:
I have my doubts that Granger needs this website to be driven in this way. In my opinion his hard work and dedication is to Six Man Football and that is all that is needed to drive this board. I suppose that if anyone attacked your daughter that you would think it was all that funny.

Whose daughter was attacked? No child has been attacked. Not on here. Not that I have seen. Perhaps you could reference a specific post in which people attacked children.

You're just upset because $2Bill took my response to Bill Oreally's ignorance, and stretched it out. As I have said, your indignation is suspiciously selective. Where is your outrage for OReally's hatred? Seriously, take the plank out of your own eye before wagging your finger at the spec in someone else's.

RainJackel your exactly right, SOME MALE IDIOTS, never change their childish ways. I don't read your jabber because I only read things from the guys I respect, those with knowledge and those that are kind. You try to be so funny and get this, your the only idiot that has attacked a woman on this board, the only one. Let that sink in if you have a brain at all. Your just mad because Bill O'Rielly and Goob puts you in your place. My advice for you is to go to Rehab, then go to anger management from attacking women, get the crack out of your head and come back to the community. You will see that this isn't just a crackhead site, some good people encourage their teams, community, and fans. Good luck with your treatment.

MelaniB":249c39mw said:
RainJackel your exactly right, SOME MALE IDIOTS, never change their childish ways. I don't read your jabber because I only read things from the guys I respect, those with knowledge and those that are kind. You try to be so funny and get this, your the only idiot that has attacked a woman on this board, the only one. Let that sink in if you have a brain at all. Your just mad because Bill O'Rielly and Goob puts you in your place. My advice for you is to go to Rehab, then go to anger management from attacking women, get the crack out of your head and come back to the community. You will see that this isn't just a crackhead site, some good people encourage their teams, community, and fans. Good luck with your treatment.

Speaking of anger management, I guess yours didn't go so well, huh?

What is "my place", exactly?

Sorry, but I don't do crack, or any other type of recreational drug. But I would like to try one of whatever it is you're taking.

Sweety, I've been here as long, or longer than just about everyone that is an active poster on this site. Please don't propose to tell me what this site is or isn't. Besides - what with your repressed anger boiling to the surface like this, and all - explain to me how your insults and personal attacks are okay and mine are the mindless rantings of a crack addict?

But thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back