Richland Springs Coyotes. The run is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goob":22t0bmoi said:
Dear morelikethreedollarbill,

Who iz yew?

I "iz" someone in the know regarding that Super Star peewee football team you're crowing about.
I can't believe you RS people have your heads so far up Burkeys butt as to believe his baby boy is a prodigy. "The Best Is Yet To Come"? Please.
My 3rd & 4th boys readily handled him and the rest of that team last year IN Richland and barely lost to'em in the Championship.

As far as my sense of humor. Very dry witted as opposed to your dim witted ways. But witty nonetheless..
That being said, please do not mistake my sarcasm regarding auto correct on iPhone when trying to type Goobanese (Mandarin Chinese is easier to understand) as humor. I was merely stating fact.

Goob":32msromg said:
Yew wuz close, but iz more like dim-witted.

You probably have more 1st hand experience with dim-wittedness than anyone on this board. Is that what the meds are for? "Flowers For Algernon" type nootropics?

Hey, threedollar, I will done bet yew that when them kids iz in jr. hi. or high skool that they will done beat yur bunch ever time they play. Yew done come up with the wager.

popcorn.gif

twodollarbill":2q50ssr9 said:
Goob":2q50ssr9 said:

Who iz yew?

I "iz" someone in the know regarding that Super Star peewee football team you're crowing about.
I can't believe you RS people have your heads so far up Burkeys butt as to believe his baby boy is a prodigy. "The Best Is Yet To Come"? Please.
My 3rd & 4th boys readily handled him and the rest of that team last year IN Richland and barely lost to'em in the Championship.

As far as my sense of humor. Very dry witted as opposed to your dim witted ways. But witty nonetheless..
That being said, please do not mistake my sarcasm regarding auto correct on iPhone when trying to type Goobanese (Mandarin Chinese is easier to understand) as humor. I was merely stating fact.

I believe this may be the key phrase. lost to'em in the Championship
Get another drink of water, I know it is a hard pill to swallow. But..... The Best IS Yet to Come!

SPREAD":y998vjrf said:
twodollarbill":y998vjrf said:
Goob":y998vjrf said:

Who iz yew?

I believe this may be the key phrase. lost to'em in the Championship

Get another drink of water, I know it is a hard pill to swallow. But..... The Best IS Yet to Come!

Let me help ya Spead. Lost to'em refers to the competitor we were playing in the Championship (Blanket). Wasn't RS. Again, we beat RS in Richland. They were sitting home convalescing after a couple of 6th graders and a whole passel of 4th & 5th graders beat them.
Sorry to be so unclear, but I assumed that even folks from RS would realize that once you're beaten in the playoffs, you're out.

Perhaps one of the things that confused me is that "The Prodigy" ( By the way I like that title,thanks) and the whole team were 3rd and 4th graders and where undefeated. Just like the varsity, I might add.
Perhaps in your sentence"handled him" did not refer to "The Prodigy". Who did it refer too? Are you confused, or is it your inability to structure a sentence that handicaps you.

SPREAD":2psbz7q7 said:
Perhaps one of the things that confused me is that "The Prodigy" ( By the way I like that title,thanks) and the whole team were 3rd and 4th graders and where undefeated. Just like the varsity, I might add.
Perhaps in your sentence"handled him" did not refer to "The Prodigy". Who did it refer too? Are you confused, or is it your inability to structure a sentence that handicaps you.

Him refers to the ass clown the limp, lame & lazy of RS wears as a hat because they've got their heads shoved so far up there they could give the fat boy a colon exam.
He looks as if he has eaten some foster children. Or maybe it was some of the kids from RS (the "non-athletes") that he ate and that's the reason y'all shop in the Fosters.... Being a Foster Parent myself, please know that I am at least half joking and only attempting to add fuel to that long burning fire.
But he is fat. And I think he prolly did eat a kid or two.

And I don't recall offering to buy you anything at Mary's, the bet Rube accepted was the Players of RS.

SPREAD":3bne9rlp said:

Him refers to the ass clown the limp, lame & lazy of RS wears as a hat because they've got their heads shoved so far up there they could give the fat boy a colon exam.
He looks as if he has eaten some foster children. Or maybe it was some of the kids from RS (the "non-athletes") that he ate and that's the reason y'all shop in the Fosters.... Being a Foster Parent myself, please know that I am at least half joking and only attempting to add fuel to that long burning fire.

And I don't recall offering to buy you anything at Mary's, the bet Rube accepted was the Players of RS.
As far as Burkey goes, I'll see if she can chicken fry a small child.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2,592
I think you took a little Internet jousting over the line sir.

Didn't say you were buying mine, but you can if you want to.

SPREAD":2yjdyige said:
I think you took a little Internet jousting over the line sir.

Didn't say you were buying mine, but you can if you want to.

I'm sorry. Did someone draw a line that I wasn't aware of?
I don't subscribe to feel good jousting. If you don't wanna play, don't insert urself into the conversation.
I pride myself on stepping over arbitrary lines.
Sir.

Goob":39syn23q said:
Dear three,

Yew ever had yur hindend whipped by a one-legged feller?

I fear that just almost as bad as I do an ice cream sandwich melting before Burkey can swallow it in a gulp.
Or like I fear anything else anyone says on this board.
Tell the big'uns to line up, the lil'uns to buch up & the one legged ones to lean on something till its their turn.

twodollarbill":225sxyv0 said:
SPREAD":225sxyv0 said:

As far as Burkey goes, I'll see if she can chicken cry a small child.
Actually,
in good jest,
there is a "slight" likeness to
Burkie and that other feller in the pic.
Only,
Coach B has attained his great stature by
eating other teams lunch.
DOH!!
BAMM!!!
jus sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back