RED AND BLACK for the title

Good luck with that o line making holes. In case you haven’t noticed, NO ONE has ran the ball on strawn. MC strength is strawns strength, it’s about matchups and strawn wins this one
NO ONE huh? not even a lil bit, not even a few yards from a crippled westbrook? go ahead and count those chickens before they hatch! Strawn has a great football team this yr but they aren't playing a crippled westbrook or richland springs for state. just keep counting those chickens!

In the process of replying when you did. I was pretty sure WB lost 2 during the WV game that were still out the next week against Strawn? Didn't y'all loose 1 more during that game for a total of 3 starters on the sideline? Devastating! I know this an MC-Strawn thread. But the Westbrook schedule was BRUTAL. Talk about triumphs, perseverance, and overcoming....that is Westbrook. Point is, anyone using this game as a comparison is messing up.
Yes sir but that’s football lol especially when you play tough teams

NO ONE huh? not even a lil bit, not even a few yards from a crippled westbrook? go ahead and count those chickens before they hatch! Strawn has a great football team this yr but they aren't playing a crippled westbrook or richland springs for state. just keep counting those chickens!
Yes lol Westbrook even crippled had several big runs against them #4 Cedric Ware around 6 or so touchdowns in that game. Strawn is very Talented though and that D2 game will be a slugfest

Again Richard's is a good back but degan #15 us good they both get touch. See in 2019 degan was mostly defense but has step it up. You say Richard's going to be busy I say strawn defense will be busy trying to stop the 1-2 running attack. Also motley co o line will make holes for the backs. Hope strawn puts #10 on defense alot bc if not motley will have a miss match bc MC wr is 6'5. Anyway 11 more days
Good luck with that o line making holes. In case you haven’t noticed, NO ONE has ran the ball on strawn. MC strength is strawns strength
so it’s okay to crown mc? Give me a break bud! MC will not stop strawn from scoring and mc better be able to throw or it’ll be a long night. Strawn still hasn’t hit full potential yet. Not counting chickens here just being realistic!

Good luck with that o line making holes. In case you haven’t noticed, NO ONE has ran the ball on strawn. MC strength is strawns strength

so it’s okay to crown mc? Give me a break bud! MC will not stop strawn from scoring and mc better be able to throw or it’ll be a long night. Strawn still hasn’t hit full potential yet. Not counting chickens here just being realistic!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Your so emotional, no one "crowned" MC bud! your the one who already called it by 30! notice you had a crickets sounding rebuttal to my (NO ONE) comment! I simply said it was going to be a great game! since your so realistic put your money where your mouth is. PM me as well.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Your so emotional, no one "crowned" MC bud! your the one who already called it by 30! notice you had a crickets sounding rebuttal to my (NO ONE) comment! I simply said it was going to be a great game! since your so realistic put your money where your mouth is. PM me as well.
That’s illegal in the state of Texas ol son. Buckle up strawns about to take them to the train station

actually sports betting is now legal! I can tell your the kinda guy who runs off of the mouth without thinking about it! it's ok! I forgive you, wisdom comes with age young man!

$200 with your realistic 30 points and another $300 on the fact you said MC cant stop strawn. one turnover on downs or fumble/interception you lose!

Really, betting on HS FB on here? You know gambling is an addiction, right? Benny Binion knew this though he was illiterate and got rich off the suckers.

Really, betting on HS FB on here? You know gambling is an addiction, right? Benny Binion knew this though he was illiterate and got rich off the suckers.
not really trying to gamble just putting him in his place! with the odds I gave him I'm definitely in the position of the house odds. he's the one who spit those out of his mouth then called it realistic! if he wants to give me $500 I'll take it! IMO this will be a great game, no blowouts here!

not really trying to gamble just putting him in his place! with the odds I gave him I'm definitely in the position of the house odds. he's the one who spit those out of his mouth then called it realistic! if he wants to give me $500 I'll take it! IMO this will be a great game, no blowouts here!
Well since you want to be literal let me rephrase what my prediction is.

Strawn will move the ball and I feel like they will score at will. I’ve seen every strawn game and can promise you there’s way more fuel in the tank that’s been shown to this point. Folks continue to try to use Westbrook as a measuring stick. Which is cool and all but Strawn did have two kids learning the system and one being a freshmen in only his 5th varsity game. Like I said earlier Strawn hasn’t hit full stride yet.

Let’s talk conditioning and physicality, I urge you to reach out to RS and ask which team was in better shape, which team will straight up pound you and continue to pound you.

I’ve seen plenty of film on MC and yes any other year I’d say MC wins state, this team at strawn is special though. And at this point they are just now at about 3/4 stride heading into the state championship.

When you break this game down it’s about matchups, MC strength is the ground game, unfortunately Strawns many strengths is the run defense. No team will consistently run the ball against strawn, they’ll be a play here or there that slips through but not many. For strawn they can line up and pound it all game, they can step back spread out and burn you deep.

My prediction still stands at 30+ Point win for strawn.

Strawn will move the ball and I feel like they will score at will. I’ve seen every strawn game and can promise you there’s way more fuel in the tank that’s been shown to this point. Folks continue to try to use Westbrook as a measuring stick. Which is cool and all but Strawn did have two kids learning the system and one being a freshmen in only his 5th varsity game. Like I said earlier Strawn hasn’t hit full stride yet.

Let’s talk conditioning and physicality, I urge you to reach out to RS and ask which team was in better shape, which team will straight up pound you and continue to pound you.

I’ve seen plenty of film on MC and yes any other year I’d say MC wins state, this team at strawn is special though. And at this point they are just now at about 3/4 stride heading into the state championship.

When you break this game down it’s about matchups, MC strength is the ground game, unfortunately Strawns many strengths is the run defense. No team will consistently run the ball against strawn, they’ll be a play here or there that slips through but not many. For strawn they can line up and pound it all game, they can step back spread out and burn you deep.

Let me put it to you this way motley co can throw the ball. 5 passing TD in one game vs spur 268 yards in the air with Jake Richard's 4 rushing and 211 yards and kason degan with 3 more TD and 160 rushing. Mc QB 20 passing TD this season with 1 pick.

Your saying strawn hasn't hit their stride while motley co has been is form all year. Strawn hasn't seen a defense like motley co all season. Strawn pass defense is weak. And if strawn wants to throw is just know #13 from motley co has 14 int. Motley co is only allowing 15 points on defense while strawn is given up 33 a game. Give me Motley 70 to 52

An interesting, Inside (?) perspective. Coach Lee's teams will always be well conditioned. I remember his story at the 2003 awards (in early 04') ceremony about Jonathon Parsons puking when practice started from running wind sprints. They won State. His teams will always block and tackle well as well. Really what it's all about. Without that nothing happens. Throw in speed and quickness, great potential. Prove it Hounds.

This should be a good one for sure. I would imagine. I like all the stats being thrown around. MC has been in form all year and the other is only at 3/4 form. Will two weeks be enough to catch up to full force.

This should be a good one for sure. I would imagine. I like all the stats being thrown around. MC has been in form all year and the other is only at 3/4 form. Will two weeks be enough to catch up to full force.
Give me a team hitting full stride over one “that’s been there all year”.

It’s comical that the MC feller thinks mc defense is so great, because I’ve yet to see that. I can assure you that comparing Strawn to Spur is the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard. Once again you claim strawns pass defense is terrible yet they haven’t been beat by it. JB at RS, one of the best coaches in the state must not have picked up on that as they tried to throw but didn’t work, in fact their first pass was picked off by the freshman phenom.

All I’m saying is watch some film and come back to reality. MC is a solid team that unfortunately is running up against a once in a lifetime elite team.

I believe the last time Mc played at state they got beat by RS, anybody in here remember that post game interview? What year was that?

Give me a team hitting full stride over one “that’s been there all year”.

It’s comical that the MC feller thinks mc defense is so great, because I’ve yet to see that. I can assure you that comparing Strawn to Spur is the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard. Once again you claim strawns pass defense is terrible yet they haven’t been beat by it. JB at RS, one of the best coaches in the state must not have picked up on that as they tried to throw but didn’t work, in fact their first pass was picked off by the freshman phenom.

All I’m saying is watch some film and come back to reality. MC is a solid team that unfortunately is running up against a once in a lifetime elite team.

I believe the last time Mc played at state they got beat by RS, anybody in here remember that post game interview? What year was that?
oh yeah I remember it for sure and so does every returning starter MC! he didnt say anything that wasnt fact. MC doesn't see new faces yr in and yr out but we know who does! we also know your on that high horse because strawn has little brothers of the mac truck that destroyed MC at state as well as destroyed strawn in the semifinals. I was rooting for you guys against RS! it's no fun when the rabbit has the gun. at the end of the day your "once in a lifetime elite team" isn't once in a lifetime. 2007 RS, 2011 RS, 2014 Crowell, 2019 RS. those were some elite teams. notice how many times RS is mentioned in a school that is the lowest classification? new faces! I stand behind Bigham and his comments.

oh yeah I remember it for sure and so does every returning starter MC! he didnt say anything that wasnt fact. MC doesn't see new faces yr in and yr out but we know who does! we also know your on that high horse because strawn has little brothers of the mac truck that destroyed MC at state as well as destroyed strawn in the semifinals. I was rooting for you guys against RS! it's no fun when the rabbit has the gun. at the end of the day your "once in a lifetime elite team" isn't once in a lifetime. 2007 RS, 2011 RS, 2014 Crowell, 2019 RS. those were some elite teams. notice how many times RS is mentioned in a school that is the lowest classification? new faces! I stand behind Bigham and his comments.
You notice who strawn 45’d Friday night? Strawn would beat the 4 teams you mentioned.

Back