RED AND BLACK for the title

You notice who strawn 45’d Friday night? Strawn would beat the 4 teams you mentioned.
Your crazy dude you probably never played a down of football in your life. Your probably only play it on a video game. You probably haven't been out of your moms basement since you graduated. Probably have her make you cookies and stuff

I’ll go with he’s Little Rig 1.0 for now. I do recall seeing that presser thrown around. I wonder in an all hypothetical MC does lose will Bigham have the same sentiment. Or will that be enough and overlooked this time around. Anybody else see a sage of a bear wearing blue and white at the game? Or we’re my eyes tricking me.

Good question but who knows and quite frankly I don’t care anymore. Best of luck to all teams going for the ship! Should be some good ones

Well if TE himself says it . . . That's a load to hang on a freshman, but he should know. Though I've been amazed I was holding off on the comparison. I guess we shall see, if he stays where he is. Let's see what happens at Jerry World next for starters. I guess TE was at the game to see live for himself?

Last edited:
Strawn's defense in the third quarter was the difference, along with Grayson Rigdon's 8 TD runs.

Here is short game story I wrote about Strawn-Richland Springs game.
Interesting article from what I heard described before as the San Angelo sub Standard Times. 351 yards down to 292, 8 TD's down to 6. They do give credit to Griff though for 191 yards and 4 TD's and Lorenzo for 57 and 2 TD's. 630 yards to 340. They "Outlasted" them.

I have to say one play in particular did remind me of TE. The important part of it happened right in front of me, sitting on about the 20 yard line. GR had gotten loose then been caught on the sideline at about the 20 yard line. He was hit, they had hands on him but he spun without going out of bounds and took off. I was yelling go initially, then thought he was going down/out of bounds. When he got loose I started laughing, slapping my hands on my knees. A rare moment to see up close.

I have to say one play in particular did remind me of TE. The important part of it happened right in front of me, sitting on about the 20 yard line. GR had gotten loose then been caught on the sideline at about the 20 yard line. He was hit, they had hands on him but he spun without going out of bounds and took off. I was yelling go initially, then thought he was going down/out of bounds. When he got loose I started laughing, slapping my hands on my knees. A rare moment to see up close.
That was a incredible play

There’s no way that Chaca (Grayson) should be called TE2. No doubt that TE was a good player as a freshman, but without the supporting cast around him, 2004 would have been a different story. #1 is his own player in a class of his own!

After today I have to agree for sure. Maybe potential for 2.0 plus. Might never match the total yards or td's, but overall, very impressive. I only saw TE play once. In his freshman year, 2004. I remember him being impressive for a freshman. Strawn was 9 - 3 on the year going into the qf. RS was 12 - 0. It was over at the half 58 - 8.
Grayson's defense today impressed me as much as his outstanding very offensive performance did. Running down opponents and slinging them around then down, multiple times. That he has the size, strength and speed to do so as a freshman was something to see. Chasing them down, spinning them around by the jersy or pads, slamming them to the ground. Then helping them up.

After today I have to agree for sure. Maybe potential for 2.0 plus. Might never match the total yards or td's, but overall, very impressive. I only saw TE play once. In his freshman year, 2004. I remember him being impressive for a freshman. Strawn was 9 - 3 on the year going into the qf. RS was 12 - 0. It was over at the half 58 - 8.
Grayson's defense today impressed me as much as his outstanding very offensive performance did. Running down opponents and slinging them around then down, multiple times. That he has the size, strength and speed to do so as a freshman was something to see. Chasing them down, spinning them around by the jersy or pads, slamming them to the ground. Then helping them up.

Back