RED AND BLACK for the title

It's going to be a good game just my opinion but im taking Motley co in a low scoring game. 38 to 30. Motley co defense is outstanding. For Motley to win the defense will have to play a very good game.

After getting to watch the RS-Strawn game live. Your gonna have to convince me more on that defense. The younger Rigdon kid is a handful. If Motley sticks to your bread and butter T. You might start searching for new ingredients. All this while I have not seen MC play and just relied on your assessments of MC. Just one mans opinion. I wouldn’t say they are unbeatable. But it will be a challenge for sure.

After getting to watch the RS-Strawn game live. Your gonna have to convince me more on that defense. The younger Rigdon kid is a handful. If Motley sticks to your bread and butter T. You might start searching for new ingredients. All this while I have not seen MC play and just relied on your assessments of MC. Just one mans opinion. I wouldn’t say they are unbeatable. But it will be a challenge for sure.
I've seen both teams play, MC 4 times and Strawn 2 times! This game has the right ingredients for a Movie style State Championship!! Both teams loaded with Talent, loaded with discipline and loaded with high level momentum!

Jake Richards set the state record for rushing in all levels of HS football as a sophomore two years ago. He obviously had a strong supporting cast. Per DCTF and what's said on here he still does, as well as a stout defense. But for his finger they might have been there last year? Strawn has their work cut out for them.

And kason degan is also a good running back and defense of player. And sims for Motley Co is a ball hawk at safety with 14 int. Motley co forces about 2 to 4 turnovers a game on defense. Motley co QB has only thrown 1 pick. He has about 20 passing TDs. People think Motley Co is just a running team but they can pass.

And kason degan is also a good running back and defense of player. And sims for Motley Co is a ball hawk at safety with 14 int. Motley co forces about 2 to 4 turnovers a game on defense. Motley co QB has only thrown 1 pick. He has about 20 passing TDs. People think Motley Co is just a running team but they can pass.
Perryman #5 I know had 10+ tackles against klondike

Motley CountyStrawn
2021 Schedule14 - 02021 Schedule14 - 0
Westbrook, W 46-30White Deer, W 56-8
Knox City, W 68-22Smoking for Jesus Ministry, W 88-47
Spur, W 66-20Bryson, W 56-0
Crowell, W 48-0Gorman, W 60-15
Kress, W 60-8Westbrook, W 68-52
Petersburg, W 72-0FW Covenant Classical, W 114-97
Guthrie *, W 90-12Bluff Dale *, W 78-6
Afton Patton Springs *, W 66-0Three Way *, W 54-7
Southland *, W 64-0Gustine *, W 54-0
Jayton *, W 82-36Gordon *, W 83-38
Rule, W 52-6Morgan, W 72-7
Balmorhea, W 68-44Throckmorton, W 61-8
Jayton, W 60-8Gordon, W 66-16
Lamesa Klondike, W 66-20Richland Springs, W 100-54

Motley CountyStrawn
2021 Schedule14 - 02021 Schedule14 - 0
Westbrook, W 46-30White Deer, W 56-8
Knox City, W 68-22Smoking for Jesus Ministry, W 88-47
Spur, W 66-20Bryson, W 56-0
Crowell, W 48-0Gorman, W 60-15
Kress, W 60-8Westbrook, W 68-52
Petersburg, W 72-0FW Covenant Classical, W 114-97
Guthrie *, W 90-12Bluff Dale *, W 78-6
Afton Patton Springs *, W 66-0Three Way *, W 54-7
Southland *, W 64-0Gustine *, W 54-0
Jayton *, W 82-36Gordon *, W 83-38
Rule, W 52-6Morgan, W 72-7
Balmorhea, W 68-44Throckmorton, W 61-8
Jayton, W 60-8Gordon, W 66-16
Lamesa Klondike, W 66-20Richland Springs, W 100-54
Only difference is we were without 2 starters against Strawn!

I watched Strawn last night. No doubt the freshman is a great player. I did see some weakness is Strawns defense covering the pass. I’m sure coach Lee will be addressing that. I haven’t seen MC play so no guessing from me. Should set up for a great game. Congrats and good luck to both teams.

In the process of replying when you did. I was pretty sure WB lost 2 during the WV game that were still out the next week against Strawn? Didn't y'all loose 1 more during that game for a total of 3 starters on the sideline? Devastating! I know this an MC-Strawn thread. But the Westbrook schedule was BRUTAL. Talk about triumphs, perseverance, and overcoming....that is Westbrook. Point is, anyone using this game as a comparison is messing up.

No doubt he is a great player is pretty on point tigerfan, the supporting cast around what I believe is a generational talented player is what I like about Strawn. Another thing I seen lastnight that surprised me was the absolute destruction of whatever adjustments RS made at halftime. It was like the Strawn coaches knew what RS coaches were in the locker room talking about. Almost like one of their coaches knew RS real well, and they made every adjustment they should have to be able to combat the changes coming in second half. It was impressive to see

Anyone that follows football knows that losing just 1 key player makes a big difference in the outcomes of games. As I understand it, since it was the first game of the season against MC and Westbrook was healthy. I hope all teams at AT&T stadium are at full strength.

Last edited:
Regardless of who Westbrook suited up against Motley County and Strawn this should be a great game. Strawn is weak against the pass but Richland Springs did a good job of getting their receivers open. FW Covenant and Smokey for Jesus had a much better passing attacks and Strawn still won. Interested to see what Plan B and Plan C will be for Motley, Richards is going to be busy.

Regardless of who Westbrook suited up against Motley County and Strawn this should be a great game. Strawn is weak against the pass but Richland Springs did a good job of getting their receivers open. FW Covenant and Smokey for Jesus had a much better passing attacks and Strawn still won. Interested to see what Plan B and Plan C will be for Motley, Richards is going to be busy.
Again Richard's is a good back but degan #15 us good they both get touch. See in 2019 degan was mostly defense but has step it up. You say Richard's going to be busy I say strawn defense will be busy trying to stop the 1-2 running attack. Also motley co o line will make holes for the backs. Hope strawn puts #10 on defense alot bc if not motley will have a miss match bc MC wr is 6'5. Anyway 11 more days

Again Richard's is a good back but degan #15 us good they both get touch. See in 2019 degan was mostly defense but has step it up. You say Richard's going to be busy I say strawn defense will be busy trying to stop the 1-2 running attack. Also motley co o line will make holes for the backs. Hope strawn puts #10 on defense alot bc if not motley will have a miss match bc MC wr is 6'5. Anyway 11 more days
Good luck with that o line making holes. In case you haven’t noticed, NO ONE has ran the ball on strawn. MC strength is strawns strength, it’s about matchups and strawn wins this one

Back