Quick update

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
Just wanted to give everyone an update on the site's recent status and lack of updates. Last week I was on vacation and the plan was to get the rankings/spreads out this week. Long story short, my vacation was cut a little short as my dad was put in ICU and I've been there every day since last Friday.

That said, he's making progress and will (hopefully) be moved out of ICU today. Assuming that happens I'll try to start getting some things updated and start posting rankings this weekend and into early next week.

Sorry for this inconvenience but, as I'm sure you'd all agree, family comes first!

Sorry to hear that Mike. Glad to know things are moving in the right direction. Family definitely comes first. Prayers coming for your family.

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the site's recent status and lack of updates. Last week I was on vacation and the plan was to get the rankings/spreads out this week. Long story short, my vacation was cut a little short as my dad was put in ICU and I've been there every day since last Friday.

That said, he's making progress and will (hopefully) be moved out of ICU today. Assuming that happens I'll try to start getting some things updated and start posting rankings this weekend and into early next week.

Sorry for this inconvenience but, as I'm sure you'd all agree, family comes first!
Praying for your Dad's complete recovery, Mike, and your and your family's peace of mind.

Just as another quick update, I believe I've got all the schedule changes made from emails and texts over the last few weeks. If I didn't get yours, please let me know and I'll get it done as quickly as possible.

On another note, the rankings will be out soon...for better or worse...

Back