Prediction: Jayton over Benjamin in a hard fought battle

To be clear I was hoping Jayton could pull it off but I picked Benjamin in the pick’em challenge. Where I went wrong was with Cherokee. They just didn’t show up as my buddy said. I can’t help it I like to go for the underdog. But I would not bet (cause I don’t) money against Benjamin. Doesn’t make me a fan just realistic.

I was hoping Jayton would win. I thought it might go 4 quarters and it might have had Jayton made their extra points. The Benjamin kicker was 9 out of 10 on extra point kicks after going 14 for 14 the previous week. I doubt if either of Benjamin's next 2 games will go 4 quarters.
Anyone that has a shot at Benjamin will have to score on every possession and make theri extra point kicks. I personally have only seen one backfield that could comppare to the dual threat of Hayes and Rigdon and that was the 84 backfield of Jayton in 1984 of Morales and Richey.

Last edited:
Lmao as you insert yourself and name into this topic. I never mentioned you I said where are all the Jayton believers at they were here all week! & I mentioned a few of them! I’m sorry whoever you are is it the equalizer, joker, or exposer ? Doesn’t matter how many accounts you make nobody will ever know you like the Ace of Diamonds, I’ll be singing autographs at AT&T for whomever while supplies last!

Yeah, I was TheEqualizer. I didn't make a new account. I changed my username. I haven't made any new accounts. Nobody wants your autograph. Even if they did, they wouldn't know who to ask for it because you're just a name on the internet. Also, if you signed anything these days your crybaby tears would just wash it away. I hate to see how whiny youd be if your team lost.

Lmao as you insert yourself and name into this topic. I never mentioned you I said where are all the Jayton believers at they were here all week! & I mentioned a few of them! I’m sorry whoever you are is it the equalizer, joker, or exposer ? Doesn’t matter how many accounts you make nobody will ever know you like the Ace of Diamonds, I’ll be singing autographs at AT&T for whomever while supplies last!
The only thing you will be signing autographs on is the receipt at the concession stand on your parent’s credit card. I Love Newcastle scoring those 84 points.

The only thing you will be signing autographs on is the receipt at the concession stand on your parent’s credit card. I Love Newcastle scoring those 84 points.
you have completely fallen off your rocker!! 😂 I am getting tired of running around in your head. Although you probably forget about me every night… Wake up and read this all over again and hate me with a whole new passion. I love that Newcastle, just like every other opponent; was never a threat to take down the StangGang!

you have completely fallen off your rocker!! 😂 I am getting tired of running around in your head. Although you probably forget about me every night… Wake up and read this all over again and hate me with a whole new passion. I love that Newcastle, just like every other opponent; was never a threat to take down the StangGang!
I forget you right after I answer your falsified comment until you open your trap again. I just want to remind your wannabe mind that NEWCASTLE put 84 points on the highest priced six man team in the state.

Congrats to the Benjamin kicker man is he good. It's great when you can bring un foreign exchange students who are good at kicking and basketball. I'd like to see him kick a few long field goals since they are so rare.

@ACE OF DIAMONDS
I went and watched the Benjamin Jayton game and turnovers and penalties hurt Jayton. But I will say that in my opinion what I saw with my own eyes is #0 Hayes for Benjamin was arguably the fastest on the field he did good on capitalizing on that short throw from #1. Y’all will have your hands full with Klondike next week, them boys are pretty good with pass protection. That should be one heck of a good game. Congratulations on the win over Jayton.

If Klondike can handle the spread rush then they will do just fine offensively. Klondike is all around a faster team but Benjamin is the most consistent. That being said I won’t be shocked if they 45 Klondike either Benjamin is the better team.

If Klondike can handle the spread rush then they will do just fine offensively. Klondike is all around a faster team but Benjamin is the most consistent. That being said I won’t be shocked if they 45 Klondike either Benjamin is the better team.
I think Klondike, defensively, is tough to beat if you run tight. However, they give up to much against the spread. Anyone willing to check down is gonna be able to pick them apart. I like Klondike but I’ve noticed that the last couple weeks.

@ACE OF DIAMONDS
I went and watched the Benjamin Jayton game and turnovers and penalties hurt Jayton. But I will say that in my opinion what I saw with my own eyes is #0 Hayes for Benjamin was arguably the fastest on the field he did good on capitalizing on that short throw from #1. Y’all will have your hands full with Klondike next week, them boys are pretty good with pass protection. That should be one heck of a good game. Congratulations on the win over Jayton.
Hayes is nowhere near as fast as #1 we see this all the time when they race, Hayes is a good few YARDS behind

I think Benjamin vs Oglesby would be a high scoring affair. I don't expect Benjamin's offense to be stopped and I'm interested to see (if they can beat RS) how Benjamin fairs against #1, who I'd say is one of the top two running backs in the state, along with Rigdon.
I agree with your statement, Rigdon being able to throw the ball so good is what separates them... My opinion!!!

you have completely fallen off your rocker!! 😂 I am getting tired of running around in your head. Although you probably forget about me every night… Wake up and read this all over again and hate me with a whole new passion. I love that Newcastle, just like every other opponent; was never a threat to take down

I heard your name is Skyler Hayes 👀

Back