Prediction: Jayton over Benjamin in a hard fought battle

This site sure would be blowing up if you guys didn’t feel like such fools right now. @kdstew3 @TheEqualizer @Wildcats5421 @oldfolks @ many more. don’t pretended you aren’t here now.
You like to throw the word fool around. I guess as long as you live with your parents you aren’t a fool because they are paying your bills and giving you spending money while you play games on the computer. Since I’m 78 years old I have been on my own for well over 70 years. By the way, I still laugh when i think of the 84 points Newcastle put on y’all.

You like to throw the word fool around. I guess as long as you live with your parents you aren’t a fool because they are paying your bills and giving you spending money while you play games on the computer. Since I’m 78 years old I have been on my own for well over 70 years. By the way, I still laugh when i think of the 84 points Newcastle put on y’all.
This one has thrown me for a curve? But pertaining to the part of your statement that does make any sense. I bet you, Newcastle and Jayton are all laughing in the gym about how close you guys were to knocking off those dang Mustangs!

This one has thrown me for a curve? But pertaining to the part of your statement that does make any sense. I bet you, Newcastle and Jayton are all laughing in the gym about how close you guys were to knocking off those dang Mustangs!
You better get your parents and Mikes permission on making bets. Hope your parents give you the money for your ticket at AT&T and provide your transportation. Be sure and get lunch money also. I will be at AT&T as usual. I was at the first six man game played at AT&T. Plan on being at a few more. I love it when I think about Newcastle putting 84 points on the mighty Mustangs. I want every one to know.

I will reiterate my point from earlier. If Grayson Rigdon plays the whole game, It’s a Dub. That was your state championship game right there.

All I got to say is it was crowded tonight in Hermleigh. I believe many thought like I did this was the DII championship game. I was going for the underdog but Rigdon and Hayes put on a show. I have been wrong before but Benjamin is about to get another State Championship(damnit). Benjamin enjoy it while you can.

Great game to Benjamin. I'll go and eat some humble pie now.

This site sure would be blowing up if you guys didn’t feel like such fools right now. @kdstew3 @TheEqualizer @Wildcats5421 @oldfolks @ many more. don’t pretended you aren’t here now.
Why would I feel like a fool? I picked Benjamin to beat Jayton. I said weeks ago that they were my favorite to win state and nobody would be able to stop them. Sounds to me like you're the fool who either can't read, can't comprehend, or is too stupid to realize most of the stuff said on here is just to make you cry and it's working magically!

Why would I feel like a fool? I picked Benjamin to beat Jayton. I said weeks ago that they were my favorite to win state and nobody would be able to stop them. Sounds to me like you're the fool who either can't read, can't comprehend, or is too stupid to realize most of the stuff said on here is just to make you cry and it's working magically!
Lmao as you insert yourself and name into this topic. I never mentioned you I said where are all the Jayton believers at they were here all week! & I mentioned a few of them! I’m sorry whoever you are is it the equalizer, joker, or exposer ? Doesn’t matter how many accounts you make nobody will ever know you like the Ace of Diamonds, I’ll be singing autographs at AT&T for whomever while supplies last!

Last edited:
Back