PLAYOFF SITES WEEK TWO (November 21-23, 2013)

Leman Saunders":3os34n5f said:
So both Garden City and Ira are able to drive to Robert Lee....and yet Water Valley and Crowell aren't able to drive to Hermleigh??????????

Crowell was on the road when they got the call. Water valley is the team that canceled. Sounds like WV wasn't ready for the cats.

I think WV tried to reschedule early in the week for Thursday but Crowell either didn't want their practice week cut short, needed more time for kids to heal, or just being stubborn. The forecast was spot on and seemed silly they didn't want to play on Thursday to avoid the inclement weather. I would think safety should come first and foremost. Just my opinion.

WV Backer":1b672cft said:
The game isn't canceled, it's postponed. There is a difference whether you realize it or not.

Canceled postponed what ever you wanna call it. Just got word the game is suppose to be played in Jayton at 3 p.m tomorrow. Maybe this one won't be canceled or postponed. Its gonna be cold for the next few days so y'all might as well show up tomorrow.

I was bummed out too that the game wasn't moved to yesterday, but either way im ready to watch this game. Can anyone confirm jayton is the place to be?

cw2006":1ww64r2x said:
I was bummed out too that the game wasn't moved to yesterday, but either way im ready to watch this game. Can anyone confirm jayton is the place to be?

I have heard Jayton tomorrow CW2006 but better wait till someone besides me confirms it... I was just enjoying messin with Bobby b.

I think it's safe to say we're all looking forward to a great game and want to see it happen soon.

cw2006":2raify2t said:
This is verified, pending tomorrow's road conditions.

Updated schedule as of 5 pm Friday
Of course, subject to change AGAIN if weather warrants.

T-CAL D1 Semi-Finals
23-Nov Waco Methodist Home vs San Antonio FEAST Home School at Brenham 1:30 PM
23-Nov Waco Live Oak vs Bryan Allen at Brenham 6:30 PM

T-CAL D2 Semi-Finals
23-Nov Stephenville Faith Home School vs Tyler HEAT Home School at Brenham 4:00 PM
23-Nov Sugar Land HCYA Fort Bend Home School vs Corpus Christi Annapolis Christian at Brenham 11:00 AM

TCAF Championship
23-Nov Lucas Christian vs Azle Christian at Springtown HS 5:00 PM

TAPPS D1 Quarterfinals/2nd Round
23-Nov Abilene Christian vs Rockwall Heritage Christian at Gordon 2:00 PM
23-Nov Dallas Covenant vs Austin Veritas at Waco Reicher HS 2:00 PM
23-Nov Huntsville Alpha Omega vs Boerne Geneva at Hutto 2:00 PM
23-Nov Austin Hill Country Christian vs Sugar Land Logos at Giddings HS 7:30 PM

TAPPS D2 Quarterfinals/2nd Round
23-Nov Granbury N Central Texas vs Lubbock Kingdom Prep at Robert Lee 2:00 PM
22-Nov Brownwood Victory Life vs Fredericksburg Heritage at Cherokee HS 5:00 PM
23-Nov Seguin Lifegate Christian vs Heath Fulton at Buckholts 2:00 PM
23-Nov San Antonio Castle Hills First Baptist vs Alvin Living Stones Christian at Bellville Faith 2:00 PM

UIL D1 Second Round
25-Nov Happy vs Grady at Petersburg 4:00 PM
25-Nov Borden County vs Valley at Slaton 3:00 PM
22-Nov Garden City vs Ira at Robert Lee 5:30 PM
23-Nov Crowell vs Water Valley at Jayton 3:00 PM
22-Nov May vs Blum at Hamilton 7:30 PM
21-Nov Savoy 22 Gordon 6 at Springtown HS
22-Nov Aquilla vs Fannindel at Trinidad 7:30 PM
22-Nov Oakwood vs Abbott at Riesel 7:30 PM

UIL D2 Second Round
21-Nov Follett 70 Amherst 0 at Groom
21-Nov Motley County 56 New Home 0 at Nazareth
21-Nov Loraine 60 Dawson 14 at Ackerly Sands
21-Nov Grandfalls-Royalty 57 Blackwell 8 at Rankin

23-Nov Guthrie vs Newcastle at Seymour 2:00 PM
21-Nov Strawn 52 Jayton 6 at Trent
23-Nov Richland Springs vs Calvert at Hico 4:00 PM
23-Nov Milford vs Blanket at Dublin 2:00 PM

fortyfived":1mafqm5q said:
cw2006":1mafqm5q said:

I have heard Jayton tomorrow CW2006 but better wait till someone besides me confirms it... I was just enjoying messin with Bobby b.

I think it's safe to say we're all looking forward to a great game and want to see it happen soon.

Enjoy it all you want. But at the end of the day ask yourself which team was ready to go knock some heads and didn't care about the weather and which team was wanting to go home to the heater. If WV was smart they would of called alot sooner cause all they did was pour about an hour of gasoline on a pissed off fire.

Only someone with your dizzying intellect could make that extrapolation Bobby b. On the bright side, I know of at least two Crowell folks (WildcatClassof89 & cw2006) that speak intelligently with regard to Crowell football so they help to balance you out.

Hearing that the TAPPS D2 playoff tomorrow between Granbury NCTA and Lubbock Kingdom Prep (schedule for 2 pm Saturday at Robert Lee) may be postponed until Monday or Tuesday; still waiting for confirmation.

Be nice Doggie. He likes to bite new people, lol. Anyone who wants updates can contact Cowboy. He's the guy that chases games and have secret agents sending in updates from the game.

Cowboy your famous now. Great job again last night. Now if you report RS won by 2 and Calvert by 1, I will be hopping and jumping like a rabbit,,,,

Back