PLAYOFF SITES WEEK TWO (November 21-23, 2013)

Bobby b":3rr2s01t said:
fortyfived":3rr2s01t said:
cw2006":3rr2s01t said:
I was bummed out too that the game wasn't moved to yesterday, but either way im ready to watch this game. Can anyone confirm jayton is the place to be?

I have heard Jayton tomorrow CW2006 but better wait till someone besides me confirms it... I was just enjoying messin with Bobby b.

I think it's safe to say we're all looking forward to a great game and want to see it happen soon.

Enjoy it all you want. But at the end of the day ask yourself which team was ready to go knock some heads and didn't care about the weather and which team was wanting to go home to the heater. If WV was smart they would of called alot sooner cause all they did was pour about an hour of gasoline on a pissed off fire.

Funny how some people actually think it's the team and coaches who make travel decisions. I'd be willing to be the water valley kids were just as ready to play this game as Crowell.

How long can this go on? Whats the weather suppose to be like monday? better? Worse? and who wants to go up against IRA on a short week? I know safety first but at least here the weather is loosening up a bit.

cw2006":3simtjx0 said:
How long can this go on? Whats the weather suppose to be like monday? better? Worse? and who wants to go up against IRA on a short week? I know safety first but at least here the weather is loosening up a bit.

I heard they got till wed. to play. I don't understand how theres alot of playoff games being played around that area but WV won't play. I can understand if both teams are wanting to postpone the game. Maybe Crowell just needs to load up and go play on WV home turf.

Well there you go. I knew that, given enough time, Bobby b would come up with a good solution. Dude, don't you understand that there is a little bit more involved here than a few kids afraid to come out of the locker room? Do you think the school administrators are afraid that their kids will get defeated? I mean, Coach York coached up in Follett before he came to WV. I would imagine he's seen a little bit of nasty weather up in that country. Just relax and wait until a decision is made - then you can go to the game and yell for your team until your heart's content. You can't do anything about it anyway and ranting on the message board of a website just doesn't seem to be your thing.

WV Backer":1zq7vhsb said:
Well there you go. I knew that, given enough time, Bobby b would come up with a good solution. Dude, don't you understand that there is a little bit more involved here than a few kids afraid to come out of the locker room? Do you think the school administrators are afraid that their kids will get defeated? I mean, Coach York coached up in Follett before he came to WV. I would imagine he's seen a little bit of nasty weather up in that country. Just relax and wait until a decision is made - then you can go to the game and yell for your team until your heart's content. You can't do anything about it anyway and ranting on the message board of a website just doesn't seem to be your thing.

Agree backer. I feel the need to add 3 things.

1. WV made the attempt to move this game to Thursday (like so many other more wise schools did) and Crowell didn't want to. I find it hard to believe WV is delaying or not wanting to play when in fact they tried to move it up.

2. The game will get played.

3. Bob is an idiot.

Those WV boys are just as ready to play the game as Crowell. I had the pleasure of talking to a few of the WV players last night at our game, very humble and polite young men. Kids, facuilty and fan safety is number #1. The game will be played and I know all players from both teams are primed ready to go. There is no need to bash schools in the process. Good luck to Water Valley and Crowell in this great game. See ya there!

Probably a good idea. My little brother just texted me a pic of the field at Jim Ned where they are playing today. Inch thick ice all over the field, can't see line markings or anything. Hard as a rock.

WV Backer":2arfn3um said:
Thanks Cowboy, Bobby b will be relieved.

I won't be relieved until I'm sitting in the stands with a frito pie in hand. Can High school teams practice on the weekend or just during the week?

Corrected Information received @ 1130 am Sunday

Granbury NCTA vs Lubbock Kingdom Prep
TUESDAY, November 26 at 2:00 PM
At Robert Lee

Problem is with a Tuesday date, unless TAPPS waives its 5 day period between football games, then the game against Fredericksburg Heritage will have to be played on either Sunday, December 1 (with, again, a waiver by TAPPS) or Monday, December 2 ... which is the latest date to make the 5 day rule with the Championship game scheduled for Saturday, December 7 at Zephyr.

Back