Playoff picture for division 2

Week 0 Motley County 50-44 over Garden City
Week 1 Sterling City 68-56 over Garden City

Sterling also played two really good teams in Sands and WV that I believe should prepare them later on.

If MC meets SC, MC may very well move on. But SC praying not be sent home at halftime?
Get over yourself Rainjack!

Agreed, same final as last year, same result

MC couldn't stop the SC running game last year and won't be able to do it this year

Sterling won't 45 em as they did last year, but I still think they win by 20-30

im going with Jonesboro vs Richland Springs, Jonesboro has got the best chance aginst Richland, not that thats too much for richland, well just have to wait and see

and by the way, i wasent talking about the state game. im, talking about whats gonna be the best games in the entire bracket

i agree with cowboyp. Jonesboro has improved alot since last year apparently. but like cowboyp said. dont know if they can beat them.

I will respectfully disagree and say on record I think Richland will 45 their way through district, the playoffs, and the state championship, AGAIN! Meaning 45 the state championship AGAIN! Calvert was a close game last year in playoffs, but I think Richland 45's the playoff road as well.

I think a Hedley vs. Lefors rematch in bi district will be a good one to watch.. maybe not quite the caliber of teams like RS, MC, SC, Jonesboro... but still a great game to watch that should come down to who wants it more.

I think it will be Richland Springs and Sterling City again playing in Dec.

I have seen a couple of Sterling City games great running game, passing game was coming around

but heard SC had a change in QB looking forward to seeing the game against Trent.

Watched SCJV play against Loraine last year at Loraine and the QB was pretty darn impressive looking forward to seeing

him in the varsity game.

Have seen both Motley and SC play and have to give it to SC. Watched the matchup last year as well as both games the teams played against GC. SC isn't 30 points better but in that matchup i give it to SC by 10 and for State. RS vs SC with RS by 34

Back