Playoff picture for division 2

I thought (I always get in trouble when I do that) I heard somewhere on here that Richland had 2 byes to start the playoffs. Maybe I imagined that......

Naw, they done got a open date the last week of the season and then it iz either Buck or Calvert. Loser gits Richland.

I really didn't mean to insinuate that. I thought I had read that RS had 2 byes, I'd never heard of that happening and was curious. Hey, anything can happen in the playoffs................

smokeyjoe53":2jqx29wa said:
I really didn't mean to insinuate that. I thought I had read that RS had 2 byes, I'd never heard of that happening and was curious. Hey, anything can happen in the playoffs................

I'm pretty sure there's never been 2 consecutive scheduled bye-weeks for one team in the history of Texas h.s. football playoffs.

Would it make your head spin if they did get two weeks off......... Not a point spread guy but the RS VS. JONESEBORO game is a big one. Ive seen RS play let me tell you, "that dog hunts" from the coach to the players they are solid....... my opinions

lets not get carried away!!!! thats a lot of bi-'s to deal with .....ok i got my shoes off lets count em together.........they will only get one consecutive bye

I believe that Mr. Goob has it correct when he states that everything has to fall "jest rite" for a team to win a State Championship. I have been around a long time, and have seen quite a few different things knock some good teams out of contention.

Everything has to fall "jest rite".

It is almost game day, and I am wondering if everything is still falling "jest rite" for all of these fine teams in the playoffs. Stay healthy, stay focused, and keep playing hard!

Back