Playoff matchups

DirtyBayBulldog

11-man fan
T.A.P.P.S is taking WAAAAYYY to long to post playoff matchups so I'm asking anyone that know of matchups to post here.

Baytown Christian host Greenville Christian; Friday 7:40 at Stallworth Stadium in Baytown.

Love a 16,500 seat stadium hosting 6man first round playoff game!

Playoff posting-(TAPPS)

Actually, the district presidents are supposed to certify the districts for the playoffs. However, some of us are waiting for rights which usually is given/listed at the beginning of the season not the end. Right now most district presidents are listed as the name "TAPPS office". instead of the school that is the president. We certify through TAPPster, and then it is updated through their system.

DirtyBayBulldog":1yevetbv said:
T.A.P.P.S is taking WAAAAYYY to long to post playoff matchups so I'm asking anyone that know of matchups to post here.

Baytown Christian host Greenville Christian; Friday 7:40 at Stallworth Stadium in Baytown.

Too bad only about 100 people will be there. Yes, this includes the clock operator, announcer, referees, Coaches, athletes, and spectators. Good Luck making a profit...

Count Coog":z8ukx2uh said:
DirtyBayBulldog":z8ukx2uh said:

Too bad only about 100 people will be there. Yes, this includes the clock operator, announcer, referees, Coaches, athletes, and spectators. Good Luck making a profit...

How bad did Baytown Christian whoop up on your son's team? *pondering while sipping tea*

Since when did 6 man become about making a profit? I think you totally missed his point. It is an exciting thing for the young men that are playing to play in a stadium like that. Someone needs to get real about things!!

Thank you test em. If it was about profit then the U.I.L. would only allow 6A and maybe a big 5A draw play at jerry world. I think BCA opponent would appreciate playing at Stallworth.

And just to inform Count Coog, Baytown has responded well to BCA. The gameday attendance continues to grow each year, the local paper head sports writer attends the games, not bad for a 6man private school that shares the town with a 6A and two 5A programs.

You are more than welcome to attend the game, Count, you'll receive some warm hospitality on what will be a chilly night. God bless.

WarEagle":1em3u1xg said:
test_em":1em3u1xg said:
Who are you going to see war eagle?
Not sure yet. Maybe just the Cedar Park Timberworlves lol, but who knows.

-War Eagle
Fredericksburg is probably the closest game even though you have already played them. Baytown is a haul for Cedar Park. Good to see a team in live action but not sure if 3-4 hours is worth that.
I may try and go watch a Dallas Lakehill vs Emery. Lakehill has been the surprise team down the stretch with playing both San Jac and Dallas Lutheran very close games. This is a tough draw for a first round opponent so emery will be in for a test right out of the gate.

I think I am going to catch the Baytown game Friday night and the I was thinking about the Emery game on Saturday myself. Not to long of a drive i guess. Love my six man football. Emery has been playing good ball lately and has moved up in rankings. I think the Emery vs. Dallas Lakehill will be a good game also.

Emery has nice facilities and located in Houston makes for a variety of dining option pre and post game. I plan on watching the Emery-Lakehill game Saturday as well. Being they are the only other game in town this weekend.

Agreed 76er and test_em. Emery has been playing solid football lately, but Lakehill has also been hot. They played Amarillo and Lutheran very closely. I was in attendance at their game vs Amarillo and they have some playmakers. I'm planning on driving down to htown to watch the emery vs lakehill playoff game. Should be a fun one!

I think a game that may surprise some people in D3 this week would be the Fredericksburg vs Dallas Tyler Street game. DT have been playing good ball as of late. Not sure if they had some injuries early on but they played Weatherford pretty close and a lot of people on this board like Weatherfords shot at the state title. Thoughts?

The surprise spread is Longview over WCS. I peg WCS to be the North representative but the iron has cooled for them as of late. Notre Dame has once again sat on the throne of District 1 and looks to make a serious run. They're a hot team and may surprise some teams, mainly Weatherford.

What's the word on Longview. They look big-sized team and a solid winning record. What noise will they make?

New to six man football, found this site today... guess I can watch the Baytown team since I live out on the East side. Maybe I can make 101 heck might get a few friends to go with me.

TightLines":2gd4om2k said:
New to six man football, found this site today... guess I can watch the Baytown team since I live out on the East side. Maybe I can make 101 heck might get a few friends to go with me.

You will be entertained! Best ball being played on this side behind North Shore!!!

Emery weiner may have something to say about that! They are playing some very good ball. Will see where they stand after this weeks matchup

Old76er":3cgy23dw said:
I think a game that may surprise some people in D3 this week would be the Fredericksburg vs Dallas Tyler Street game. DT have been playing good ball as of late. Not sure if they had some injuries early on but they played Weatherford pretty close and a lot of people on this board like Weatherfords shot at the state title. Thoughts?

I think Freddy will roll as they played in a very tough division. In fact I am concerned about having to play Living rock again as that is a good team as well. Should be a very interesting few weeks.

-War eagle

Back