Updated UIL State Championship Info Release 2020

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

AUSTIN, Texas — The 2020 UIL Football State Championships for Conference 1A-4A will take place Dec. 16-18 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.

AT&T Stadium – Arlington, Texas
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Conference 1A Six-Man Division II – Balmorhea (11-1) vs. Richland Springs (12-0) – 11:00 a.m.
Conference 1A Six-Man Division I – Sterling City (14-0) vs. May (13-1) – 2:00 p.m.
Conference 2A Division II – Windthorst (14-1) vs. Mart (14-0) – 7:00 p.m.
To purchase tickets for the games on Dec. 16, please go to the following link: Click here

Thursday, December 17, 2020
Conference 2A Division I – Post (15-0) vs. Shiner (13-0) – 11:00 a.m.
Conference 3A Division II – Canadian (14-1) vs. Franklin (12-2) – 3:00 p.m.
Conference 3A Division I – Tuscola Jim Ned (13-1) vs. Hallettsville (13-2) – 7:00 p.m.
To purchase tickets for the games on Dec. 17, please go to the following link: Click here

Friday, December 18, 2020
Conference 4A Division II – Gilmer (14-1) vs. Carthage (13-0) – 12:00 p.m.
To purchase tickets for this game on Dec. 18, please go to the following link: Click here
Conference 4A Division I – Argyle (15-0) vs. Lindale (13-2) – 7:00 p.m.
To purchase tickets for this game on Dec. 18, please go to the following link: Click here

Face Coverings
All guests at AT&T Stadium will be REQUIRED to wear a face covering at all times (including stadium parking lots), except when they are actively eating or drinking. For full AT&T Stadium health & safety guidelines, please visit their Safe Stadium information page.

AT&T Stadium Bag Policy
The AT&T Stadium Bag Policy will be in effect during all UIL Football State Championship games. This policy states that fans cannot bring any purse, bag or container larger than a small clutch bag. Prohibited items include: binocular cases, briefcases, camera bags, cinch bags, diaper bags, fanny packs and seat cushions. Fans may bring clear bags including a clear tote that does not exceed 12x6x12 inches or a clear one-gallon re-sealable storage bag. More information can be found at the following link: https://attstadium.com/stadium-info/bags/

UIL Football State Championship Games Telecast Schedule (Dec. 16-18)

All UIL 1A Six-Man and 11-man games will be televised on either Fox Sports Southwest or Fox Sports Southwest Plus. All games can also be found on the Fox Sports Go App.

For more broadcast information of the UIL Football State Championship, please visit the UIL website at https://www.uiltexas.org/football/state/football-state-championships-broadcast-information

I was planning to head to the games on Wednesday, but it just didn't work out. So, I have two tickets for the games and will be happy to give them (free) to the first person who asks. Please send an email to me at jgtaddy -at- hotmail -dot- com and include your cell phone number so I can text the tickets to you.

freeagent":3gzyf7u6 said:
I was planning to head to the games on Wednesday, but it just didn't work out. So, I have two tickets for the games and will be happy to give them (free) to the first person who asks. Please send an email to me at jgtaddy -at- hotmail -dot- com and include your cell phone number so I can text the tickets to you.

Thanks to all who asked. Since the RS/Balmorhea game got postponed, I went ahead and sold my tickets back to Seat Geek (UIL ticket provider). Between my Green Bay Packer Season tickets and these tickets and a couple other games, I think I "sold back" more tickets than I used this season.

Back