Playoff Finals

Points of interest.....

Strawn was up 40-0 end of first quarter. They played subs on offense entire 2nd quarter, starters on defense. Subs able to score and ended the game at half.

McLean vs Milford
Good game!!
Milford down by a couple of td’s in the first half but were able to claw back into it. Game tied at half.
Early mistakes in the 3rd quarter left Milford down again by a couple of scores. In trying to catch up additional mistakes were made and the wheels sort of feel off. Instant replay hurt Milford and on at least two big plays These plays were called back and rightfully over turned.

Milford never quit, but from an unbiased view point they forgot to wrap up when tackling and were unable to stop #20 from McLean. Someone correct
me if I’m off (since I left with time still on the clock) but I believe he had 5 rushing TD’s and passed for one. Milford had good size but when attempting to tackle a big guy you need to wrap up and shouldn’t expect them to go down with just a good lick. Good effort though.
McLean demonstrated why they are the best 6-man team in state by a significant margin.

Back