Arlington St. Paul Prep vs EP Immanuel Christian

Last edited:
Scores needed from this week's games...

SA Lee Academy Science & Engineering vs Somerset Academy Brooks
Dallas Lutheran vs Kennedale Fellowship
Temple Holy Trinity Catholic vs Marble Falls Faith
Hart vs Cotton Center
Arlington St. Paul Prep vs EP Immanuel Christian
Good luck getting those scores if the games were even played.

KCBD has Hart 75 Cotton 25
I searched lots of places for this score, even found & “speed watched” the game on NFHS and could tell Hart won but without keeping the score myself had no way to know the final. One thing I wish is when games are being streamed is they would show the score, even if it’s just at the end of each quarter. I’ve watched so many streamed games that never show the score, you can usually keep a general idea of how it goes but sometimes when it comes down to XPs or some of the higher scoring games it’s so hard to keep track of until you see which team celebrates in the end.

I searched lots of places for this score, even found & “speed watched” the game on NFHS and could tell Hart won but without keeping the score myself had no way to know the final. One thing I wish is when games are being streamed is they would show the score, even if it’s just at the end of each quarter. I’ve watched so many streamed games that never show the score, you can usually keep a general idea of how it goes but sometimes when it comes down to XPs or some of the higher scoring games it’s so hard to keep track of until you see which team celebrates in the end.
I agree on the audio streams they don't give the score enough. Here is the link to the Hart Cotton Center score https://www.kcbd.com/2023/11/03/end-zone-scores-thursday-nov-2/

Back