WEEK 3 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY

I think the Covenant Classical v Coram Deo score is incorrect. I was told by someone who was at the game that Covenant won 58-7

Someone entered 58-8 FWCC last night. Then I got a message from someone this morning who said they'd just finished watching the film and that the score was actually 87-58 Coram Deo. I've got a message in to one of Coram Deo's coaches. Hopefully he'll get back to me soon.

Someone entered 58-8 FWCC last night. Then I got a message from someone this morning who said they'd just finished watching the film and that the score was actually 87-58 Coram Deo. I've got a message in to one of Coram Deo's coaches. Hopefully he'll get back to me soon.
They watched the wrong film then. The score was 58-8 FW

I just went to Covenant Classical's HUDL account. They broadcast their public address announcements and the announcer said at the end, Covenant, 58-8.

All of those links show Plano Coram Deo 87, FW Covenant Classical 58

Last edited:

All of those links show Plano Coram Deo 87, FW Covenant Classical 58
I was in my truck driving off as the last touchdown was scored.

Out of 134 Games played this past week:

Winning teams scored an average of 55 points and losing teams scored an average of 20 points, leading to an average point differential of 35 points. Point differential stayed the same from last week, but offenses are scoring more.

69 of the 134 games ended in the Mercy Rule or 51% of games. 28 games (or 21%) were "close games" or less than 10 point differential. We also had 25 shutouts this past week.

Back