Playoff Excitement..Let's pick em

tx6man4life":35yii9o1 said:
How is Abbott picked to get past milford after already losing to them once this season.....

I take
BC
CROWELL
ROCHELLE
MILFORD

Yep I agree with tx6man4life I don't see Abbott getting past Milford. But I guarantee Coach Crawford will have his guys ready!

HAPPY OR BC????

HAPPY

WAIT NO

BC......

UHH NOO

HAPPY

YEAH HAPPY...

NEVERMIND BC!!

I'LL TAKES BC...HAPPY...BC...HAPPY

HELL I DON'T KNOW ......

MAYBE BC BY .025 POINTS OVER HAPPY..

I AM TAKING

BC
CROWELL
ROCHELLE
MILFORD

FINAL ANSWER

but man they should all be great games

Jonesboro was supposed to lose to # 1 Calvert by 26 points. They
ended up winning by 32 points. This week there picked to lose by 1 point to R.S. which isn't nearly the team Calvert is. Jonesboro wins by at least 35 points and just maybe they will get the #1 ranking they deserve.

I feel Jonesboro wins too....I just have a tough time going against the coyotes this time of year this late in the playoffs....picking that game for me is like picking BC vs Happy..

BC (These are the two best teams in my opinion.)
Jonesboro
Garden City (Looks like they dismantled Hermleigh. Crowell isn't 100%. I'm taking Garden City with the upset.)
Zephyr (Cinderella+Great Coaching)
Milford (Have no clue how good either team is.)

coyote_king":ot4c1a2w said:
BC (These are the two best teams in my opinion.)
Jonesboro
Garden City (Looks like they dismantled Hermleigh. Crowell isn't 100%. I'm taking Garden City with the upset.)
Zephyr (Cinderella+Great Coaching)
Milford (Have no clue how good either team is.)

zephyr is a Cinderella team???explain please

Lowest ranked team. I think they just might represent the east. We will see what Rochelle has to say. Did anyone see GC vs Hermleigh?? What happened?? Was Hermleigh overrated? Garden City underrated?? Bit of both?

Idk but that game messed up my bracket lol.....I like Rochelles speed and the fact they are playing and winning only playoff games in schools 91 year history....I watched zephyr play and they have size and power but seem to be lacking speed.

We will see soon

Bi-District Championship

Rochelle 46
Santa Anna 0

In 1886 Rochelle school opened its doors, records show that around 1924 the Hornets began its football program. Saturday night the Rochelle Hornets claimed their 1st play-off victory in its 91 years of football with a big win over Santa Anna! Still missing Sr Jacob Cox the Hornets started slow but were led by big offensive efforts from Sr's Marty Flores and Cody Tinney. Marty Flores led all players with 330 all-purpose yards and 4 TD's while Cody Tinney led all receivers with 6 catches for 141 yards and 3 TD's. Defense continued to frustrate opponents giving up only 105 total yards to the mountaineers! The Hornet defense was led by Marty Flores (9 tackles & a forced fumble), Christian Barron (7 tackles & 1 blocked punt), and Cody Tinney (2 tackles, 2 int, 1 fumble recovery)!

The victory over Santa Anna re-writes Rochelle history books on many levels. 1st play-off win, 1st time to win 10 games in a season, longest win streak at 10, and also continues its streak of 45 pt mercy rule wins at 9 (1 forfeit).

The 10-1 Rochelle Hornets will take on its biggest challenge since their season opener against the #2 Richland Springs Coyotes. The Gordon Longhorns are on an 11 game win streak after their Bi-district win over Bryson last week 52-34. The Longhorns are a tradition rich program led by Sr RB Chase Mackey. The Hornets and Longhorns have only played each other once; which ended in a 58-8 Gordon victory back in 2003.

This seasons common opponents are as follows:

Rochelle 54 Strawn 8

Gordon 50 Strawn 22

Come out and show your Rochelle pride this week as the Hornets look to continue their magical season!

AREA

Rochelle (10-1) vs Gordon (11-0)
@ Hamilton, 7:30
Friday, November 20th

I read this on there school athletics facebook page...

That's pretty crazy. Might have just become a Rochelle fan. I really think this GC vs Crowell game is gonna be a good one. Crowell looked pretty banged up last week.

You watched them against sterling city? Score looked pretty convincing.

91 years has got to be longest streak without playoff win or atleast close to a record. NOT A RECORD TO BRAG ABOUT BUT STILL A RECORD.

Yes I did. Their qb could sling it, but I think he is playing with a bad knee. He never ran with the ball, just beat SC with his arm on deep balls and dump offs. Their defense looked solid. SC only scored on two big plays.

Man no respect for the Happy Cowboys this week. They are pretty good. Guess just have to disappoint everybody and win. GO COWBOYS

Back