Playoff Brackets

Jw but not all the games are on the spread
I haven't gotten the schedules updated just yet. I'm hoping to have something for next season so I can add the games to the schedule and bracket all in one place, but for now they're built different. I'll be working on the schedules next.

The TAPPS Division 1 playoff bracket, and spreads, are partially complete. I've got conflicting information about the games on the left side of the bracket. Once source says Westbury vs San Marcos and Lutheran vs Legacy. The other says Lutheran vs Westbury and San Marcos vs Legacy. If someone could clarify that one for me, that would be much appreciated!

The TAPPS Division 1 playoff bracket, and spreads, are partially complete. I've got conflicting information about the games on the left side of the bracket. Once source says Westbury vs San Marcos and Lutheran vs Legacy. The other says Lutheran vs Westbury and San Marcos vs Legacy. If someone could clarify that one for me, that would be much appreciated!
Here are the TAPPS Brackets from TAPPS.

Attachments

• 2021 playoff bracket d3.pdf
    658.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 2021 playoff bracket d1.pdf
    608.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 2021 playoff bracket.pdf
    627.1 KB · Views: 17

Is that division 1 bracket accurate? I have Bastrop Tribe playing UME Prep and FEAST playing BVCHEA tomorrow. So if those brackets are right, I've got some incredibly false info. Looks like MaxPreps actually has both combinations of games scheduled for this week.

The division 2 bracket appears to be right, for sure, so I'll get that one added asap.

Maybe this should go in a other/new thread. DII this week. MC vs Defending State Champions Balmoreah and Vance Jones. Cherokee vs Oakwood. Food for thought.

Back