Pick a Dog

SimplyPut

Six-man pro
#27 Nazareth vs #52 Springlake Earth
#22 Newcastle vs #24 Knox City

I’ll take both underdogs SE and KC?
Come on what underdogs do y’all have this week?

I'm going with Strawn 0 to nuthin over nobody, two weeks in a row. Never heard of that, two byes in a row mid-season before district starts. Tuning up for district, I guess. Or Coach Lee is getting older like me and needs a break mid-season after that trip to Montana to start it.

Is this for real or you trying to be funny? If for real how you come up with that? WV is hanging with the big boys and Veribest got beat by Zephyr and hasn't played anyone since. Did something change?

Legit question.
I have watched both teams play several times this year. I just believe Gustine is the better team right now. Sidney is not bad, they are just not the team that was ranked so high to start the season. They had kids move, some not playing and some injuries. Gustine has had a real good junior high team the previous two years and those boys will keep getting better.

I have watched both teams play several times this year. I just believe Gustine is the better team right now. Sidney is not bad, they are just not the team that was ranked so high to start the season. They had kids move, some not playing and some injuries. Gustine has had a real good junior high team the previous two years and those boys will keep getting better.
I did hear a rumor a few weeks ago that Sydney lost a few players to another school that is now having the best season in school history. If this board was as active as it used to be we'd already know if that was true or not but all the private investigators seem to have disappeared.

Back