On the move

Mexican Englishman":6a1o7oec said:
What a great way to motivate your community and players in the offseason, post on social media that you may or may not be interviewing for another job.
Once again you show how ill informed you are. He has already resigned from Oakwood, so of course he is looking.

Whoever's on the move, see Lemans DCTF thread and contact him if you don't want your team(s) to have a blank or unknown or no response or didn't care in the magazine this year. The recognition is important to the kids, as well as parents and other fans.

CowboyP":34opejkv said:
Mexican Englishman":34opejkv said:
What a great way to motivate your community and players in the offseason, post on social media that you may or may not be interviewing for another job.
Once again you show how ill informed you are. He has already resigned from Oakwood, so of course he is looking.
I do know that you don't resign unless you have another job lined up. Unless admin says it would be in your best interest to do so.

I turned in my resignation at Mt Calm with a three year contract on the table and no job lined up. Sometimes job changes happen with no hidden agendas, and have absolutely nothing to do with athletics, or the school.

Guys, it really doesnt matter. It just gives this idiot more fire power to spew his ignorance and more reasons to degrade and criticise what he obviously does not understand. He is quite comical when he posts though. Sitting behind a computer screen makes everyone big, tough know it alls. See, I can do it too.

I just love it when some anal oriface gets on here and talks like he knows everything going on in the world or has 'sources' that knows something, when he actually doesn't know squat about the situation. It is inexcusable to get on here a rip a coach REGARDLESS of what you heard or think you know. If you question something, go to the source!! Don't speculate or start rumors, people's livelihoods are at stake as well as reputation.

I read a couple of sundays ago that a a school had an opening. It surprised me, so I reached out to the guy and he told me the situation. Great, no one bashing anyone, just got the lowdown.

Be respectful! Others are watching and listening.

BTW, I am a parent, not a coach.

I look forward to the responses

First off, I did not know the Oakwood coach resigned, and don't really care. He is a coach that just relied on his players being more athletic than the other team. There is too many of these coaches in the sixman world. What I also get tired of, is coaches that get on here and potray themselves as victims, such as school board ran them off, admin ran them off, etc. When the truth is they see what they have coming up and decide to abandon ship. These are the ones that change jobs every 2-3 years and try to mislead people on this board. The truth is, it is very hard to get rid of a teacher/coach. Admin or school board can not just let one go because they do not like them. Teachers have way more protection than the average joe. Am I going to call these guys out? yes. Am I going to get on my knees like Mr. P for these guys? NO!

Once again the Mexican Englishman shows his orifice. Class act!! Feeling inadequate in some way, probably wishes he could be a coach. Lawdy

Tell me about it. Just another joe nobody who can be a big bad a$$ behind the computer screen and say things about situations he knows nothing about all to try and make his pathetic little life mean something. He thinks he is getting a rise out of me, which I find both hilarious and pathetic. To think his life is so miserable he has to make up stuff about others to sound important...I am done with this topic. Tommy, may you have continued success in your venture with Oakwood. Be careful not to get crossways with this guy. If he is who I have been told he is, he should be ashamed of himself bashing others in his chosen profession. If he is not, it makes him a pathetic nobody.

My two cents. It is not hard to get rid of someone. Remember in Texas year one everyone is on a probationary year. This applies to the Head Coach@ Cedar Hill HS that could sign a 3 year deal. Correct me if I’m wrong coaches.

Back