On the move

Our Football Coach is our Principal, Football Coach, AD, teaches STAAR Classes...so he is going to be our Prinicipal now, Our Girls Basketball Coach is going to teach only and spend time with his grandbabies! We are excited for the New Coaches we are getting!!

Schools that are OPEN for FB HC:
Cherokee
Petersburg
Calvert
Coolidge
Oglesby
Miami
Throckmorton
Bluff Dale
McDade
Buena Vista
Whiteface
Happy
Bronte

Maybe these I am not sure if they opened it up or not, but there will be a HC change
Higgins
Loop
Forestburg

Im sure I have missed one or two or one or two might have their guy in place just not announced it yet (I know for sure one school does)

Schools that have already hired/changed FB HC:
Richland Sp
Leakey
Zephyr
Nueces Canyon
Valley
Paducah
Rotan
Kress
Mullin
Blanket
Lazbuddie
Rising Star
Rule
Newcastle
Meadow
Oakwood
High Island
Loraine
Bynum
Gordon

What happened to John Benavidez at Buena Vista? I thought he was one of the young and upcoming coaches in sixmanfootball and hope he either received a promotion (IE: is a principal now) and/or moved to another school.

Newcastle hires Aspermont’s Julian Manchaca

Chillicothe is looking for a new athletic director and head football coach after Clint Miller was told at the end of last week that he wouldn't be coaching next season.

Meadow has hired Brandon Hopper as Head Football Coach/Athletic Director. He was a former head football coach at Tahoka ISD and just recently was an assistant coach at Lamesa ISD. - Per Pete Christy

Dont think that is correct. I know two people interviewing for that position on May 16 and 17...unless those will be just token interviews.

Post by Texman301 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Dont think that is correct. I know two people interviewing for that position on May 16 and 17...unless those will be just token interviews.

SOOOOOOOO
I take it Texman301 from Oakwood is one of the two interviewing for this job. Guess if you can't beat them, You gonna join them.

Back