Official Snapshot Info

From what I see, the Division 2 chart is not accurate. D-2 District 13 should be Brookesmith, Cherokee, Lohn, Mullin, and Richland Springs. D-2 District 14 should be Cranfills Gap, Iredell, Jonesboro, Morgan, Oglesby, and Walnut Springs.

fixed it, I just skipped over it I guess. Had Blum as a D2 team. Best part of the sheet is you can fix it if you see something wrong. I'm sure there might be some other mistakes so fix any you see. Thanks for the heads up

Getting closer to the date and people already talking about some changes. Any rumors out there of 11man teams making the switch? We know Gorman will be added to the east.

I believe Fruitvale will be added to the East DI mix. Any news on if Roxton is now serious about adding football? Rumors are Hubbard and Burkeville are toying with the idea!

Coach_Phillips":252mqrns said:
Rochelle is going to be around 39...so you will probably take Mullin out of that district and add Rochelle

Rochelle will probably replace Lohn, since Lohn will more than likely not have football next year.

If you update the first sheet, it will automatically update the other two. I'll filter the third sheet throughout the day to keep it in order.

Teams that we are still missing. Just guessing but the number looks like it will be close to the same. 55-56 area.
Amherst
Apple Springs
Aquilla
Blackwell
Buckholts
Buena Vista
Bynum
Campbell
Cherokee
Cotton Center
Cranfills Gap
Dell City
Ft. Davis
Gholson
Groom
Hedley
Higgins
Irving Univ
Kopperl
Lefors
Leveretts Chapel
Lohn
Meadow
Medina
Miami
Mullin
Oglesby
Paint Rock
Panther Creek
Penelope
Prairie Lea
Richland Springs
Sanderson
Sierra Blanca
Southland
Trinidad
Woodson

Talked to Savoy Supt. and he said Campbell was in at 116. Also they were going outlaw for a round and were asking if we would put them on our schedule. Haven't heard anything out of Roxton.

I believe it was the principal at Fannindel told me that Roxton is a NO GO for football and that there has been talk of consolidation with Fannindel since their districts border each other!

Texman301":3cknxikj said:
I believe it was the principal at Fannindel told me that Roxton is a NO GO for football and that there has been talk of consolidation with Fannindel since their districts border each other!

Very interesting. That might put Fannindel back into 11 man.

Depends on the # in high school at roxton! Apparently numbers are falling off. Fannindel turned in 44, so as long as roxton is 60 or below, they would be Div I

if pg 3 of the Google Doc is correct (still not sure about some at the bottom of pg 1)
the cuttoff is either 58.5 (which would make 67 teams D1 and 70 D2)
or 57.5 (which would make 69 teams D1 and 68 teams D2).

Let the dart throwing begin!

Back